MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.
Similar topics

Back in the Saddle

+16
Harima
MrPragmatic
corvair61
remasculating
MisterPho
BeijaFlor
Drunkenmaster
Rishnix
PointermanKS
0kool
Mr Wombat
TheAxis
WheelBarrow
Yolo Twerkins
youdislikemyopinion
Notorious G.I.T.
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Back in the Saddle - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in the Saddle

Post by Tenbotsu Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:27 am

How can you guys know I'm Tenbatsu? Well, I didn't really have a famous quote and I didn't post much previously [because you men hit the nail on the head so much that I didn't have to]

But if it helps, I've posted a few times that society now caters to mediocrity and that's primarily because women have the control that they do. If they realized the true start of feminism, we wouldn't be in the mess that we're in. Or maybe they're ok just being pawns for the government. I'm giving them too much credit.

When it came to religious topics, I posted when it was given a bad rap. Because the bible isn't pro-feminism, but preachers are. The bible tells it like it is, but many chose to ignore that inconvenient truth.

Again, I don't have any red flags that personally happened to me, but my brother's example was more than enough for me. Besides, being aesexual helps. It removed the mystique of the female body so I can see them for how they really are. As Foamy said "I'll date anyone {in my case, any female} that isn't an idiot. Of course, that's why I'm still single.}

So I guess my best move would be giving a bit of a crash course of my introduction post I made on the original forums. Only really dated because I thought I had to. Wasn't attracted to even them, very quickly fell into a comfortable rut because of no love or affection. Realized that people didn't care about their minds as much as I did. Couldn't care less about tv/pop culture because it's insipid drivel. Sexist insipid drivel. So I focus on my own pursuits. I've preached several times, and recently finished a class teaching teenagers to college aged students at church.

Streamed video games whenever I could, made Youtube videos, picked up hiking, tennis, board gaming  
and photography. I very much enjoy psychology and realizing why the mind works the way it does and that carried over into trying to understand dreams as well [Probably why I've had as many lucid dreams as I have] but I digress. Maybe mentioning that I was the one who has an arcade machine in his bedroom helps too. I'd never have been able to get one if I had a girlfriend judging every little thing I do.

Anything else? I know I didn't post as much as you guys, but maybe some of you might remember me.

Tenbotsu

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2