MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.
Similar topics

Back in the Saddle

+16
Harima
MrPragmatic
corvair61
remasculating
MisterPho
BeijaFlor
Drunkenmaster
Rishnix
PointermanKS
0kool
Mr Wombat
TheAxis
WheelBarrow
Yolo Twerkins
youdislikemyopinion
Notorious G.I.T.
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Back in the Saddle Empty Back in the Saddle

Post by Notorious G.I.T. Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:06 am

So here we are, and there's a few things we need to do.

I have already created an account with gmail to spread accross the internet Johnny Appleseed style to post in MGTOW themed youtube channel comments to lead anyone not on someone's list who made there way here. I post this email, and NOT this site because at this point we are extremely vulnerable to lurkers and gash trolls, manginers and what not.

As such, to prove I'm me, here's something I would say. Fuck the fucking communist twinkletoes fairy cock gobbling shit finagler, let's fuck this chicken!

Now you know I'm me. I do this because anyone could sign up and claim to be womanhater or zed and take us for a ride.

TOS: We're probably not long for this forum as it will most likely be shut down once it's realized who we are and what we're about, so I for one plan to adhere to the old TOS like it's still in full effect, in general, not being an asstard.

Search and Rescue: I am compiling my list of everyone whose email I can get my hands on and I will share it with Dave, who should be along shortly. I suggest everyone have such a list and such a buddy as to stay in touch. I didn't do this before in such a formal fashion, but you can bet your bottom bullock I am now.

I am netarded (that's retarded, but for the internet >.<), so I don't do fuckbook, tumblr and istagram (hell, til now I thought that was like a fast cocaine delivery service!) and I still don't even really know what the hell those last two are, but if anybody gets any leads on some means by which we might track down our member who live in BFE who might get lost in this pile of cocked upfuckery, speak up and act.

Screening: For now, I'm pretty sure we're all who we say we are, but pretty soon word will be out if it isn't already, and before we know it we'll have feminists and their goons posing as esteemed members. Pay attention. If someone logs in who you knew, make sure he's who you know and not some ass wang.

Lastly, ideas. I'm sure this is all shit we've all thought of, I don't think I'm some sort of god damn rocket surgeon smarter'n all of you, but I put this to get the ball rolling on ideas so that no MGTOW is left behind. Every last one of our former members should hear about this place, even the ones you don't like. So let's air out any idea, even if you think it's stupid, to see how we can get everybody back into the new site without letting in any trolls until we're ready for their funny with ban hammers.

Notorious G.I.T.

Back to top Go down

Back in the Saddle Empty Re: Back in the Saddle

Post by youdislikemyopinion Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:22 am

I suggest that if anything goes wrong or everything gets shut down and we're left in the dark, we check reddit, more specifically reddit.com/r/mgtow. Subreddits never shut down.

I talked to the mods, they put up a sticky for us. So if shit goes down, you know where to check to see what our next strat is: www.reddit.com/r/mgtow

youdislikemyopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Yolo Twerkins Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:26 am

Yolo here. How can I help?

Yolo Twerkins

Back to top Go down

Post by WheelBarrow Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:39 am

That was a shocker, but after short Google search that gave the link to Reddit, I am here.

Crap, I'd just had reputation go north of 500 thousand yesterday!

Good to see G.I.T. still in form!
WheelBarrow
WheelBarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious G.I.T. Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:38 am

LOL at the state of the union address remark on reddit.

We're all still in form, it's just going to take a minute to un-ass this situation.

Yolo... well, you know, YOLO, so keep twerkin.

Notorious G.I.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAxis Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:17 am

You can contact me through mgtowtube at gmail dot com

TheAxis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Wombat Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:32 am

Did you see the TOS? "No advocation of actions that are illegal under French law". In France, it's illegal to get a paternity test.
I give us a week. Sad
Mr Wombat
Mr Wombat

Back to top Go down

Post by 0kool Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:13 am

ahh good to see the wombat back in action. dude bit many a fuckers in his time on the old forum.

anyway, those who wish can reach me through ciscoj at gmail dot com

0kool

Back to top Go down

Post by PointermanKS Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:15 am

I guess we could all verify ourselves with some of our unique sayings like GIT did....

PointermanKS
PointermanKS

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishnix Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:50 am

My verification.

I've seen advertising signs insult men for no reason. I took a gender studies course because I was masochistic enough to want to see the damage first hand. I made a CM Punk meme because I liked the old MGTOW site that much. I've shared stories of my family problems about how it was clear that my older brother is the favorite, how my step-brother went through a terrible divorce that was just seen as the norm, how my step-sister followed the standard life script for females. I've shared how I'm even a fan of My Little Pony and somebody responded by sending me a personal message of brohoof and even some likes. I posted a picture of my awesome shelf of videogames and my shelf for holding arrows was also in the picture. I've told my tale of miserable military experience in the Navy and how now I get to reap the benefits.

Finally, my avatar is Guts from Berserk, because I've always felt like I resonated with the character. He goes his own way, and even when calm he has the ability to rage lieing right beneath the surface.

I've been on the old site for 2 years. I'm the real me.
Rishnix
Rishnix

Back to top Go down

Post by Drunkenmaster Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:57 am

Who else would be mystical enough to quote "the only constant in the universe is that there is no constant , the universe is dynamic and constantly changing" Git was on my friends list and Cherubino as well . My ex's counselor accused me of being demon possessed and tried to sell me amway . Peace -DM-
Drunkenmaster
Drunkenmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BeijaFlor Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:04 am

Of course I'm BeijaFlor - who else would be flippin' the little bird as an avatar?

But ... let's see ... my last post on MGTOW Forums was on a thread about college-girls seeking sugar-daddies on SeekingConnection ... I said that my answer was SeekingDominicanas, in Sosua. I posted a whole lot of screen-shots of MGTOW Forum banners with outlandishly inappropriate and mal-appropriate AdChoice ads (like diaper ads - what MGTOW would give a shit about diapers?!) And I'm getting ready to Sail Beyond The Sunset.

I hope we can hang together here, rather than hanging separately.
BeijaFlor
BeijaFlor

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterPho Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:14 am

Hmmm, proof that I'm me... One of the last things I posted was in the thread about the Red Pill / Blue Pill analogy being "bollocks," not sure how many saw it but I remember it got a couple of likes... And it doesn't show up in the google cache version...

That and I've been known to mention that NAWALT *until* AWALT.
MisterPho
MisterPho

Back to top Go down

Post by PointermanKS Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:24 am

Last post I did was that I was going to go interview for a new gig on the jobs board.
PointermanKS
PointermanKS

Back to top Go down

Post by WheelBarrow Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:26 am

PointermanKS wrote:I guess we could all verify ourselves with some of our unique sayings like GIT did....

I don't think too many of us had the distinction of unique sayings like GIT, I know I certainly didn't.  Laughing 

It's possible the trolls aren't that interested in chasing us down for the moment but were drawn to the forums as it was a large and increasingly visible target. So far everyone appears to be on the up-and-up but this may well change in the days and weeks ahead so jagr will need to be vigilant.
WheelBarrow
WheelBarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by remasculating Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:28 am

How to prove I'm me....?

One of my old sayings was "fat chicks hate men". I didn't post a whole lot even though I was one of the original members of the previous forums. I found the pre-nacho forums through Cobalt.

I'm one of the several MGTOW that are still (miserably) married.

You can reach me at prezdnt dot camacho at gmail dot com
remasculating
remasculating

Back to top Go down

Post by WheelBarrow Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:15 am

I guess I did coin the phrase, "Women hate it when a wallet goes unclaimed" that at least one member used in his signature.  Twisted Evil 
WheelBarrow
WheelBarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by corvair61 Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:00 pm

The only way I can let people know it is me........................................................................................................................................cunts.....................
corvair61
corvair61

Back to top Go down

Post by MrPragmatic Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:10 pm

I used one of G.I.T.'s quotes in my signature, "Women have the shelf life of bananas."

If you still don't believe it's me, I'm gonna set the building on fire!
MrPragmatic
MrPragmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious G.I.T. Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:41 pm

MrPragmatic wrote:I used one of G.I.T.'s quotes in my signature, "Women have the shelf life of bananas."

If you still don't believe it's me, I'm gonna set the building on fire!

Someone get this guy his red swingline.

Notorious G.I.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harima Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:49 pm

Proof it's me: I usually post about Japan related stuff and hailing from Ghosterdam.
Harima
Harima

Back to top Go down

Post by Daters Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:01 pm

Verification that it's really me - I use the word 'gash' a lot, it's Australian for cunt, there are a lot of them here.
Daters
Daters

Back to top Go down

Post by tities&beer Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:56 pm

Titties&Beer formerly the banned Splendid Isolation and I wrote a story in shits & giggles about my refusal to cut the wedding cake. Strange days indeed!

tities&beer

Back to top Go down

Post by WheelBarrow Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:25 pm

Geeze, Octavian, tread carefully. That is again some messed up stuff.
WheelBarrow
WheelBarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by obmon Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:43 am

Do I need to prove its me...?

hmmmm.. MrWombat is a Muslim hater and it bothers me. Good enough?
obmon
obmon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next