MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

MGTOW site back up

+14
fairi5fair
captainchianti
WakingUp
Macke
airs
jso
McVincent
ubermensch
Our Man in Penang
Eduard
Razer
Daedalus
Jagrmeister
BeijaFlor
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MGTOW site back up Empty MGTOW site back up

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:22 pm

The site is now back online. I hope Nacho revives it to it's former glory, and ends this madness.

Back to top Go down

MGTOW site back up Empty Re: MGTOW site back up

Post by BeijaFlor Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:26 pm

Well, that was quick! I went to see and got this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function vbseo_extra_inc() in /home/content/98/9984398/html/forums/packages/vbcms/widget/execphp.php(191) : eval()'d code on line 3

Like that Chris Rock line: "Grand Opening ... Grand Closing!"
BeijaFlor
BeijaFlor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:27 pm

It's reloading fine for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagrmeister Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:39 pm

You can't login or access your profile. Let's try not to create false alarms. Even dead cats bounce. I'd say it's dead unless it gets back up on it's feet and starts walking again.
Jagrmeister
Jagrmeister
Admin

https://mgtow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Admin wrote:You can't login or access your profile.  Let's try not to create false alarms.  Even dead cats bounce.   I'd say it's dead unless it gets back up on it's feet and starts walking again.  

I'm not an IT wizard like Nacho, but it would appear that he's working on it. Hopefully he returns the site to what it was yesterday before all of this shit occurred, so that everyone can put it behind them (including he and I).

Back to top Go down

Post by Daedalus Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:00 pm

This is interesting. Does anyone know if vBulletin natively censors offensive language? I'm looking over a few of the threads and interestingly enough, well let's just say the C-bomb is on the list of no no words.

Daedalus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:03 pm

Just hit "refresh" again. It's up and I'm permanently banned, which is fine by me. The reasons for my banning were thoroughly explained to me, and I completely accept them. I know Nacho has been reading my posts here today, so let me take this opportunity to apologize to him like a man for what I said to him in reference to his English heritage. I hope that you can accept my apology, take it for what it is, and move forward.

You can continue to carry a chip on your shoulder for what I said to you if you so choose. That's your prerogative and nobody else's. Having said that, I think that the INSTANT creation of these mini-forums after the events of last night should speak VOLUMES about the space that you created at the mgtow forums. There are hundreds (if not thousands....you know the true numbers) of members who YOUR forum means a great deal to. So much so, that some of them banded together and created this (and other) forums within an incredibly small amount of time.

I don't know who you are, or what you do for a living. You could be some rich trust-fund baby or just a guy living in a one-bedroom apartment for all I know. What you've created with the forums goes beyond you, who you are, or your problems....whatever they may be. You've got a vast pool of guys here who thoroughly enjoy the community you've built at those forums. For many of the guys, it's more than "just" a forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:06 pm

Nacho, take down my email address and stop this insanity. Seriously man. I'll gladly bury the hatchet if you'll do the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:28 pm

I hope people can copy the site or what ever, so much good stuff would be a shame to lose! but honestly do we really want to go back there under the thumb of someone so unstable?!! You can get randomly banned for just having a different opinion.
Razer
Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eduard Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:31 pm

I've had the same thought DotOrg.
Eduard
Eduard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:40 pm

DotOrg wrote:I hope people can copy the site or what ever, so much good stuff would be a shame to lose! but honestly do we really want to go back there under the thumb of someone so unstable?!! You can get randomly banned for just having a different opinion.

As I've stated previously, I have to admit that I've never corresponded with Nacho on that site (or anywhere else) outside of the past 24 hours. Nevertheless, when I reacted to his angry message to me last night, I'll admit that I hit "below the belt" by taunting him about being from England. I really shouldn't have done that, and I had no idea he would've reacted the way he has. Having some English heritage myself, I thought it wasn't a big deal. Apparently Nacho didn't feel that way.

I hope he can undo this mess and return the site to what it was, accept my apology and move the fuck on, and put this all to rest. I shouldn't have even wagered my opinion on the "red pill" debate, however I was unaware at that particular moment that Nacho was in the midst of a meltdown with several other people. I think my comment put him over the edge, caused him to kill the site, and launched his day-long crucifixion of me. Hopefully this can end rationally and well for both he and I. I've apologized for what I said, and I know he's read my apology here. The ball's in his court now. He can either perpetuate this insanity, continue to share my personal information, and allow himself to be subject to whatever ramifications that earns him. OR, he can put this to rest and be done with it, washing his hands of the matter completely. The choice is his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Our Man in Penang Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:52 pm

The MGTOW Forums site seems to be frozen with no ability to post.

Still has a banner about "Send all death threats to..."
Our Man in Penang
Our Man in Penang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Our Man in Penang wrote:The MGTOW Forums site seems to be frozen with no ability to post.

Still has a banner about "Send all death threats to..."

I think he's in the process of getting it completely back up and running. Hopefully he deletes that little tidbit. It's counterproductive to the entire notion of the website. I have apologized profusely here to him for offending him, and I know he's read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Our Man in Penang Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Must be nice to be popular hotloader...for all the wrong reasons... Shocked 
Our Man in Penang
Our Man in Penang

Back to top Go down

Post by ubermensch Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:17 pm

This is all very odd. I must say.

ubermensch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:17 pm

Our Man in Penang wrote:Must be nice to be popular hotloader...for all the wrong reasons... Shocked 

Meh. I'm just sitting back watching it all unfold. I wish Nacho all the best, really. I called him a few names....He shut down a forum and went ballistic. I think there were other major issues going on with him, and my comment was the final straw...Thus, I've bore the brunt of his anger today. I've got nothing against the man, as I don't know him. I'm just asking that he removes my personal information from the web.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:18 pm

ubermensch wrote:This is all very odd. I must say.

You ain't kidding. Imagine how I feel.

Back to top Go down

Post by McVincent Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:26 am

Someone set up a fully functional MGTOW.net forum already.

http://mgtow.net/forums/forum

McVincent

Back to top Go down

Post by jso Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:46 am

hotloader wrote:
Our Man in Penang wrote:Must be nice to be popular hotloader...for all the wrong reasons... Shocked 

Meh. I'm just sitting back watching it all unfold. I wish Nacho all the best, really. I called him a few names....He shut down a forum and went ballistic. I think there were other major issues going on with him, and my comment was the final straw...Thus, I've bore the brunt of his anger today. I've got nothing against the man, as I don't know him. I'm just asking that he removes my personal information from the web.  

that sounds a lot like what might be described as an angry drunk. people usually blame the alcohol for making them act out, but the truth is that they are miserable people who use alcohol as an excuse to express their misery.
jso
jso

Back to top Go down

Post by airs Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:59 am

Nacho seriously man take down hotloader's email - you're messing with people's lives over words on the internet

airs

Back to top Go down

Post by Macke Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:12 am

McVincent wrote:Someone set up a fully functional MGTOW.net forum already.

mgtow.net is elam's choice for the new mgtow forum.  kinda says it all.

Macke

Back to top Go down

Post by Our Man in Penang Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:27 am

Macke wrote:
McVincent wrote:Someone set up a fully functional MGTOW.net forum already.

mgtow.net is elam's choice for the new mgtow forum.  kinda says it all.

Shouldn't the domain be "mgtow.not" then?
Our Man in Penang
Our Man in Penang

Back to top Go down

Post by WakingUp Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:50 am

All of the former mods from mgtowforums.com have set up at mgtowhq.com.
WakingUp
WakingUp

Back to top Go down

Post by captainchianti Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:27 pm

WakingUp wrote:All of the former mods from mgtowforums.com have set up at mgtowhq.com.

I hope there will be some consensus soon among the former MGTOW forum members about which site to go with, because I'm not going to register at over a dozen different forums.

captainchianti

Back to top Go down

Post by fairi5fair Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:51 pm

captainchianti wrote:
WakingUp wrote:All of the former mods from mgtowforums.com have set up at mgtowhq.com.

I hope there will be some consensus soon among the former MGTOW forum members about which site to go with, because I'm not going to register at over a dozen different forums.

It's up to you. I don't think it's anyone's intention to divide the members of the old forum. In a perfect world no one site would have any kind of monopoly on MGTOW imo. I like choices and variety, personally.

fairi5fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next