MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

Valentines day to a MGTOW

+2
Ancient Sunlight
Kite
6 posters

Go down

Valentines day to a MGTOW Empty Valentines day to a MGTOW

Post by Kite Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:14 pm

As a MGTOW I have both hate and love for Valentine's Day.

Why do I partly love it?

It's simply the fact my that my friends and I have made a tradition to buy clearance on treats and candy the day after the holiday.

50% off, 75% off and even 90% off of Holiday candy after its Holiday.

I remember buying a large bag of Christmas M&Ms for 75% off after the holidays which saved me more than buying a non-holiday themed bag which would have tasted the same.

Outside the loathing aspect, I think we can take advantage of what my friends and I would call "Candy Clearance Eve".
Kite
Kite

Back to top Go down

Valentines day to a MGTOW Empty Re: Valentines day to a MGTOW

Post by Ancient Sunlight Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:33 pm

Never thought of this! I just stayed at home all the time! I think I'll hit up some people and do the same thing as you do.

As for the usual practices of the day - I hardly care. Some couples actually seem to enjoy their time; most don't, and they give me a somewhat sadistic pleasure (knowing, of course, that I once went through the same nonsense).
Ancient Sunlight
Ancient Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Grenade001 Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:35 pm

I'd plan my vacations around Valentine's Day so that I can troll people at work saying that I am taking my "special someone" to Hong Kong, South of France, etc.

My "special someone" is me.
Grenade001
Grenade001

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilfred2nd Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Best Valentines day I can remember -2012. Single, caned a bottle of whiskey, wanked myself dry. Sounds like the kind of evening that should end in tears of self-loathing... But in fact it was stress free bliss. Every V-day with a GF is a stressfest, and the payoff is minimal to nonexistent.

When I start seeing ads targeted at women suggesting gifts they can bring their man, THEN I'll get interested.

Wilfred2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:14 pm

[quote="When I start seeing ads targeted at women suggesting gifts they can bring their man, THEN I'll get interested.[/quote

Well, it's a Japanese thing for Women to give Men chocolates and gifts on Valentines and Men returning a favor by giving gifts and chocolates to Women on March 14 (White Day).
Kite
Kite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeijaFlor Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:41 pm

Wilfred2nd wrote:When I start seeing ads targeted at women suggesting gifts they can bring their man, THEN I'll get interested.

Kite wrote:Well, it's a Japanese thing for Women to give Men chocolates and gifts on Valentines and Men returning a favor by giving gifts and chocolates to Women on March 14 (White Day).

And the Japanese women actually do it? OMG, there really is a NAWALT!  I love you  clown lol!
BeijaFlor
BeijaFlor

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.anonymous Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:09 am

I'm all in support of buying that stuff on the "Day After Sale" for my sweet tooth.

Now that you guys mention it, It should serve as a day for women to show gratitude for us, for a freakin' change.

That is Mr A's Valentine's Day Resolution. When a woman decides to thank me for putting up with her, I'll celebrate the day by accepting whatever she gives me.

In the meantime I'll enjoy the marked down Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and a Screw Driver with Grey Goose.
mr.anonymous
mr.anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down