MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

MGTOW wisconsin

+2
mr.anonymous
gumby
6 posters

Go down

MGTOW wisconsin Empty MGTOW wisconsin

Post by gumby Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:31 am

i'm 43, originally from new york, now live in wisconsin.  married twice in my 20's, had a lot of girlfriends, no kids.  i've observed women steadily get worse over the years to the point on being completely useless.  i had a false allegation of domestic violence when i lived in new york.  i moved to south america for a few years after that, but women are the same everywhere.  MGTOW is the way to go.

i found out about the forum from sandmans channel on youtube.  some of you may know me as mbravo00.

what happened to the other forum?
gumby
gumby

Back to top Go down

MGTOW wisconsin Empty Re: MGTOW wisconsin

Post by mr.anonymous Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:50 am

It's been covered in some detail, basically Nacho nuked it. It comes online hear and there, but I'd call it over and done with.
mr.anonymous
mr.anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by gumby Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:53 am

wow, thats fucked up.
gumby
gumby

Back to top Go down

Post by sirreaper Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:22 pm

gumby wrote:i'm 43, originally from new york, now live in wisconsin.  married twice in my 20's, had a lot of girlfriends, no kids.  i've observed women steadily get worse over the years to the point on being completely useless.  i had a false allegation of domestic violence when i lived in new york.  i moved to south america for a few years after that, but women are the same everywhere.  MGTOW is the way to go.

i found out about the forum from sandmans channel on youtube.  some of you may know me as mbravo00.

what happened to the other forum?

What was the "last straw" in your marriages that lead you down the path of MGTOW?
sirreaper
sirreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by gumby Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:46 pm

sirreaper wrote:What was the "last straw" in your marriages that lead you down the path of MGTOW?

i had plenty of girlfriends after my marriages. what made me start to give up on women was when i started making money and i noticed how much more desperate women became. women are normally very desperate, overly emotional, and irrational, but when you throw money into the mix they become dangerous.

by the end of the 30's i had given up on american women. after living abroad for a few years i realized that women everywhere are fucked up. my last girlfriend was in ecuador, she was from a wealthy family. she was well educated. but even she was ruined by feminsm. she would start fights with me once month, and i would always walk away. i would go stay with friends until she calmed down and she would claim that this was horrible abuse. she would actually use the word violence to describe my behavior because it hurt her feelings when i would refuse to fight with her.

at least when i was a kid women knew they were crazy. modern women are trained to transfer their insanity onto men. they can't take responsibility for their actions.
gumby
gumby

Back to top Go down

Post by hasmat Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:40 pm

I live here, too. I'm getting sick of snow and cold.

hasmat

http://www.mgtowhq.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gumby Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:48 pm

hasmat wrote:I live here, too. I'm getting sick of snow and cold.

haha, thats what i miss the most about living in south america. where i lived it was 70 degrees every day.
gumby
gumby

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.anonymous Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 pm

I thought when I moved away from there I would escape some of it.

Nope.
mr.anonymous
mr.anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by gumby Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:39 pm

wisconsin is the best place to be MGTOW.  its cheap to live here and the girl aren't much to look at.
gumby
gumby

Back to top Go down

Post by BeijaFlor Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Gumby ... the best I know of Wisconsin comes from visiting in August.

And visiting by way of Oshkosh ... the EAA fly-in.

I remember those "corn-fed" Wisconsin women, with a certain level of fondess that had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with "sex-appeal." I'd have rather fucked any of the 15,000 different airplanes on Wittman Field, and disregarded the possibility of getting nicked by shoddy sheet-metal work or friction-burned by questionable composite lay-up.
BeijaFlor
BeijaFlor

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.anonymous Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:55 pm

You were definitely in Wisconsin, my friend!

If you thought that was bad, you don't want to experience their personalities. Think something like a cuckoo clock, a pinball machine, crystal meth and LSD. That is almost how their brains work, I think.

Personally, I'd rather stand in front of the radome of a commercial aircraft while they were testing the radar. (That's how you get your internal organs microwaved)
mr.anonymous
mr.anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by gumby Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:58 pm

LMAO. the best thing about wisconsin women is that they are dumb. smart women are much better at scamming.
gumby
gumby

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.anonymous Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:04 pm

You got that right, brother!

To show how dumb they are, they all think the world revolves around or only consists of Wisconsin. Especially in the biggest cities.

Tell them half of your foreign adventures and they will be captivated and dumbfounded.

If you deal with any of them, you may want to inquire if they have been taking their meds. This time of year they are more batshit.
mr.anonymous
mr.anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by gumby Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:53 pm

HAHA. i love the blank stares when i tell them about all the places i've been.

and i love telling my friends that there are more people in my home town than the whole state of wisconsin. they get so mad.
gumby
gumby

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueTurtle Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:21 am

Welcome. Another Wisconsinite here. I hate that term, 'Wisconsinite'. I'm really starting to dislike the winters here (especially since my job involves shoveling snow Crying or Very sad) Although the summers are juuuuuuuust perfect IMO.
TheBlueTurtle
TheBlueTurtle

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.anonymous Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:10 pm

TheBlueTurtle wrote:Welcome.  Another Wisconsinite here.  I hate that term, 'Wisconsinite'.  I'm really starting to dislike the winters here (especially since my job involves shoveling snow Crying or Very sad)  Although the summers are juuuuuuuust perfect IMO.

I love the summers there, just wish they lasted more than 3- 3 1/2 months.

Oh well. At least they've got the only publicly owned NFL team and the publicly owned NFL stadium  Very Happy 

Beer, Brats, and the Packers really help with that winter for a while.

Until you get to this time year when the cabin fever starts turning everyone crazy.
mr.anonymous
mr.anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BeijaFlor Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:56 pm

Wisconsin ... I have had a few awesome vacays in Wisconsin. Although I was only there around the last week in July and the first week in August ... taking the Ultimate Airhead vacation, in Oshkosh!
BeijaFlor
BeijaFlor

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.anonymous Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:09 pm

I never did get up to that air show, which is a shame. Especially considering my background from the military.

The smell of jet engine exhaust takes me back-
mr.anonymous
mr.anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down