MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

"The Mistake I Made" by Drunkenmaster (copied from Beta Site)

Go down

"The Mistake I Made" by Drunkenmaster (copied from Beta Site) Empty "The Mistake I Made" by Drunkenmaster (copied from Beta Site)

Post by Jagrmeister Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:25 pm

(note: copied from GYOW which is being reboot and content would be lost)

I came home from work , I showered , ate a snack and logged on to my computer . My usual routine after work , relax with some interesting reading of what the other guy's had to say on MGTOW forums before I fired up my favorite mmorpg and blew stuff up or adventured with my fellow nerds. My forum was gone, the familiar text I had seen replaced by a stupid letter , strange , I have had x rays showing where I had broken bones and simply shrugged it off and healed while never knowing . This actually hurt , my body may bleed or be broken but I laugh that off , this , what had happened actually hurt , no tears , just a sense of loss . I had grown accustomed to reading peoples comments and their unique styles in doing so . This was when I realized my mistake , I had never reached out or for that matter was I approachable to my fellow forum members . I know I live in a forsaken corner of this rock we orbit the sun on together , and most likely will never meet or see most of my fellow forum members , doesn't mean I shouldn't take that risk if the opportunity comes up .
Jagrmeister
Jagrmeister
Admin

https://mgtow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down