MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

Needed: A few Good Men -- Beta-testers, Mods, Techies

3 posters

Go down

Needed: A few Good Men -- Beta-testers, Mods, Techies Empty Needed: A few Good Men -- Beta-testers, Mods, Techies

Post by Jagrmeister Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:30 pm

Are you the kind of person who likes to see a sneak-preview of a blockbuster movie?

If so, I need you. I need a solid 10-15 people to check out a new forum site that I and a few other people have built that could be a replacement for this temporary way station of ours. It's ready now for you to take a look at and try. I just need you to go there, set up an account, make a few posts, and see if the site works the way you think it should. Give us any and all feedback about: what sub-forums there should be, what user features you want, the spirit of the site, etc. If interested, please PM me. Or post here and I'll PM you.

There are a few other kinds of help we need:

*Interested in being a moderator on the new site? If you have the availability and the inclination to help weed out trolls, and ensure that our principles are upheld, please ping me.

*Interested in helping in any other way.
-Techies: A few of you PM'd me already so thanks. Basically if you're the kind of person who can go into a VBulletin admin panel and make configuration changes, or install plug-ins, that's what we need!

-UI/Graphics: Thanks already to Daedelus for modifying the layout. This may involve applying new templates, CSS/HTML stuff.

-Any other way: if you can help spread the word, start conversations, post articles, etc. - let me know!

Thanks,
Jagr
Jagrmeister
Jagrmeister
Admin

https://mgtow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Needed: A few Good Men -- Beta-testers, Mods, Techies Empty Re: Needed: A few Good Men -- Beta-testers, Mods, Techies

Post by Jagrmeister Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:04 am

Bumping this; I know posts titled by "Admin" seem boring and well administrative, but this is BIG. Please ping me if you're down for any of the above.
Jagrmeister
Jagrmeister
Admin

https://mgtow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Needed: A few Good Men -- Beta-testers, Mods, Techies Empty Re: Needed: A few Good Men -- Beta-testers, Mods, Techies

Post by obmon Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:52 am

I'm in. tech.. web development.. that sort of thing..
obmon
obmon

Back to top Go down

Post by RPanarachist Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:24 pm

I'm just an end user. I've been building (assembling, tweaking, etc) and using PCs since the pre-PC days of yore.

I'd be happy to beta test stuff.

RPanarachist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down