MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

Welcome All - from Jagrmeister (hello all MGTOWForum people)

+67
Wilfred2nd
Deathslayer
McCracken
MultiShadow
Rexbolt
cyberdude
aper
marsatreus
Daters
fatty
captainchianti
ThatPaleguy
Swollins
Drew36
NXTman
RedComma
airs
Mikediver
remasculating
Happy_Hour
Haus_of_Klaus
TheDisgruntledGentleman
doink!
SHADO
Sargon of Akkad
phonebook
MrPragmatic
BeijaFlor
Knightscribe
PointermanKS
Hammerhead
SlipperMan
WheelBarrow
Calloway
TheAxis
FredDaBashted
Silvestroyer
RejectionEquality
Cosmicandy
Smoke14happy4
The Running Man
Strong_Hand
The Great Cornholio
pullupjumper
EddieS
Gromnir
NightWriter
RedAres
Rishnix
Notorious G.I.T.
Ijon Tichy
mr.anonymous
sirreaper
hasmat
Senzo
Darth Sin
reverend henry kane
redboomstick
toadman
GT66
fairi5fair
RPanarachist
mghow
Scipio
toolate
juicemoney
Jagrmeister
71 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome All - from Jagrmeister (hello all MGTOWForum people) - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome All - from Jagrmeister (hello all MGTOWForum people)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:38 am

So this is where you got to...

For the record - New here as never could sign up to the other forum and I am somewhat useful with regards websites if you need any advice...

Bentos.

Back to top Go down

Welcome All - from Jagrmeister (hello all MGTOWForum people) - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome All - from Jagrmeister (hello all MGTOWForum people)

Post by airs Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:43 am

Hi guys ... I've been a long time lurker on MGTOWforums and was excited I finally had the chance to register, but that didn't work out haha.

Anyway, in light of recent events.. I think it's important to explain some basic security precautions when posting on MGTOW related forums.

I've seen these social justice warrior/feminist people who have too much time on their hands try to dox people (getting their personal information and spreading their posting history/stuff they do online to their employers/friends/family). It happened last year on reddit when some SRS feminists doxed the moderator of a subreddit that had candid pictures of women on the street. They released his information and he was fired from his job.

To keep it from happening, it's important that you guys not post identifying information and to register with a different email address than your personal/work/official email address. If you have a facebook account set to public and the email address of members from MGTOW forums was hacked all it takes is pasting your email address into the facebook search bar to get your name, your friends and family names, etc.

So be careful and set your social media sites to private (twitter, facebook, google plus, youtube).

Also don't use the same username you've used on non-mgtow related sites. These people may see an opportunity to attack us now that we are unorganized.

Stay safe guys and I'm glad to finally be apart of the community even if it's on a different website!

airs

Back to top Go down

Post by RedComma Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:23 pm

This is not the end guys. Let's rebuild on the rubble

I think Nacho could've just gave the admin position to someone else instead of nuking his website down but that's his decision. It doesn't mean we can't build our own, more badass MGTOW board

RedComma

Back to top Go down

Post by NXTman Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:27 pm

Hello all,

I've been a lurker on MGTOWforums for a couple of months, but I never signed up there.  It was a valuable resource to me and I'm sure many others.  Thanks for carrying on the flag Jagr.

The Internet WayBackTimeMachine has cached some of the MGTOWForums content. For instance, here's a link to a list of the threads it archived under "Classics".
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/classics/*

Last edited by NXTman on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed punctuation)
NXTman
NXTman

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew36 Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:53 pm

Drew36 here guys; nice to see that more than one new forum has risen from the ashes. Much thanks to Jagrmeister and anyone else involved. The whole situation seems a little bit f'd up but... life will go on.
Drew36
Drew36

Back to top Go down

Post by Swollins Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:03 pm

Collins here. Let's get back on-track.

Swollins

Back to top Go down

Post by PointermanKS Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:15 pm

It is back up now. Can't do much but it is there.
PointermanKS
PointermanKS

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatPaleguy Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:34 pm

Hey, I was a lurker of the forums for a while now and never signed up, due to me always missing the sign up days. It was a website I could actually see like minded perspectives and get information off of. I hope we can all make an even better website and keep this ball rolling, to the chagrin of AVfM.
ThatPaleguy
ThatPaleguy

Back to top Go down

Post by captainchianti Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:19 pm

I'm a longtime lurker of the old MGTOW forums as well. Due to being busy with my own business I never really took the step of signing up and making contributions on a regular basis. Needless to say, there was some highly valuable information to be found at that forum, not just on the nature of women and gender relations, but also on the very nature of today's (twisted) society.

captainchianti

Back to top Go down

Welcome All - from Jagrmeister (hello all MGTOWForum people) - Page 4 Empty hello all

Post by fatty Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:21 pm

hi everyone

im fatty

ive been reading mgtowforums for a while now and i wish to join in on the conversation i hope thats okay with you guys
fatty
fatty

Back to top Go down

Post by phonebook Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:34 pm

captainchianti wrote:I'm a longtime lurker of the old MGTOW forums as well. Due to being busy with my own business I never really took the step of signing up and making contributions on a regular basis.

Same, man. Or at least, that's my excuse.
phonebook
phonebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Daters Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:40 pm

Great to see the familiar avatars back! Good work Jagr et al.

I can't say I didn't see it coming in the last few days. Of course I was surprised to read Nacho's message but I was expecting something to crown with the rigor of NV's downward spiral of anger and negativity increasing with his every post.

I'd just like to take the opportunity to say Fuck You Too Nacho! But seriously, I do hope you're doing okay and settle in to your own new GYOW experience well, whatever form that may take. It really is a shame your hard work over the years amounted to this, obviously you were disappointed with what MGTOW has become however water finds its own level as they say.

I was eager for Womanhater to pull the plug on some questionable newbie when it happened but I guess that doesn't matter now.

The forum is bigger than one person or 20. And it's the only one I really feel at home with so here's to all of us who have made MGTOW forums community a way of life for so many in need of its guidance and support.
Daters
Daters

Back to top Go down

Post by WheelBarrow Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:51 pm

I see Octavian has shown up at the other new board but I'm having some issues with it. Hopefully they'll get them sorted out soon enough.
WheelBarrow
WheelBarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew36 Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:53 pm

WheelBarrow wrote:I see Octavian has shown up at the other new board but I'm having some issues with it.  Hopefully they'll get them sorted out soon enough.

I'm having issues with it too but I'm sure things will run smooth in good time.
Drew36
Drew36

Back to top Go down

Post by WheelBarrow Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:18 pm

I sent Octavian a PM over there letting him know about this one so maybe he'll be along.
WheelBarrow
WheelBarrow

Back to top Go down

Post by marsatreus Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:28 pm

I can't believe it you guys. I lurked Mgtow forums as a member for months. I donated money. I read every thread, never started any and never really contributed anything. I didn't know Mgtow forums was in a dick measuring with the rest of the manosphere. I hope that the next forum doesn't turn into that.
Forgot to say thank you so much Jagr, I was afraid you guys were all gone and I couldn't read excellent quality information anymore.
One more thing to add, did the thing Nacho posted seem like he was going to start dating or something to anyone else? The shaming language and terms really made me think maybe he found a NAWALT.

marsatreus

Back to top Go down

Post by captainchianti Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:51 pm

From Nacho: "But instead I found myself surrounded by fools who were more concerned with likening our way of life to a fantasy sci-fi flick?

Trying to shame some forum members for liking shows like Star Trek or Stargate apparently...like a woman scorned. Now I'm thinking of it: there was a thread, one of the last active ones before the big goodbye, in which a member likened the way society views a man leaving the plantation as a 'shol'va', a term from the Stargate universe, meaning traitor.

Why he (Nacho) takes offense at the personal interests of forum members is beyond me.  I say f*ck him.

Last edited by captainchianti on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

captainchianti

Back to top Go down

Post by marsatreus Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:53 pm

captainchianti wrote:From Nacho: "But instead I found myself surrounded by fools who were more concerned with likening our way of life to a fantasy sci-fi flick?

Trying to shame some forum members for liking shows like Star Trek or Stargate apparently...like a women scorned. Now I'm thinking of it: there was a thread, one of the last active ones before the big goodbye, in which a member likened the way society views a man leaving the plantation as a 'shol'va', a term from the Stargate universe, meaning traitor.

Why he (Nacho) takes offense at the personal interests of forum members is beyond me.  I say f*ck him.

I hate to admit I'm this sensitive, but coming from another MGTOW it really hurt. I lurked his board for almost a year and donated and he comes out and calls me an incel and a fool for being MGTOW or that's the way I see it.

marsatreus

Back to top Go down

Post by aper Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:29 pm

What's up all? I'm glad to see a new forum has been created. I'm looking forward to seeing the philosophy continue. On Nacho: Everyone deals with stress differently, so while I dislike how he handled his "meltdown" and dislike the way he talked to others on the old board in many cases, I'm glad that he had a good 3 year run. Overall, there was a lot of good threads on his site, and I enjoyed visiting there at least once a day. So, cheers to him for all it's worth, and let's move on!
aper
aper

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberdude Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:49 pm

Hi all,

I'm back, handsome avatar and all.

The abrupt closure of the old forum came as a rude shock.

Props to jagr for his efforts at setting up this forum.

Let the fun and games begin!

Last edited by cyberdude on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
cyberdude
cyberdude

Back to top Go down

Post by Rexbolt Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:40 pm

Rexbolt checking in.
Rexbolt
Rexbolt

Back to top Go down

Post by MultiShadow Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:39 am

Thanks for setting up the forum Jagr, looking forward to how this will all play out.

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." -Friedrich Nietzsche
MultiShadow
MultiShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by McCracken Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:02 am

Hey Jag, checkin' in. Good to see familiar faces.
McCracken
McCracken

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathslayer Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Deathslayer checking in.

Glad to have a board back.

Deathslayer

Deathslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilfred2nd Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:10 pm

Wilfred checking in- had a bit of trouble registering, but damn it's good to be back!

I can do no more than echo sentiments already expressed here- Nacho's statement made no real sense to me, it sounded like the bullshit shaming tirades we've all heard before... I'll never know the guy but damn he did a good thing with the original forum.

Having a place where we can connect and reflect on the true nature of women and relationships is... Well, it keeps me sane. Even though I read far more than posted, it's probably no exaggeration to say MGTOW changed my life on certain fundamental levels. So I was devastated to see it gone.

Here's to jagr for getting the ball rolling again and long live MGTOW!

Wilfred2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum