MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

Welcome All - from Jagrmeister (hello all MGTOWForum people)

+67
Wilfred2nd
Deathslayer
McCracken
MultiShadow
Rexbolt
cyberdude
aper
marsatreus
Daters
fatty
captainchianti
ThatPaleguy
Swollins
Drew36
NXTman
RedComma
airs
Mikediver
remasculating
Happy_Hour
Haus_of_Klaus
TheDisgruntledGentleman
doink!
SHADO
Sargon of Akkad
phonebook
MrPragmatic
BeijaFlor
Knightscribe
PointermanKS
Hammerhead
SlipperMan
WheelBarrow
Calloway
TheAxis
FredDaBashted
Silvestroyer
RejectionEquality
Cosmicandy
Smoke14happy4
The Running Man
Strong_Hand
The Great Cornholio
pullupjumper
EddieS
Gromnir
NightWriter
RedAres
Rishnix
Notorious G.I.T.
Ijon Tichy
mr.anonymous
sirreaper
hasmat
Senzo
Darth Sin
reverend henry kane
redboomstick
toadman
GT66
fairi5fair
RPanarachist
mghow
Scipio
toolate
juicemoney
Jagrmeister
71 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Welcome All - from Jagrmeister (hello all MGTOWForum people) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome All - from Jagrmeister (hello all MGTOWForum people)

Post by Darth Sin Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:17 am

GT66 wrote:So, do any of the mods have out-of-band contact with Nacho? At the least, we should check on the guy and make sure he's alright.

Yeah, does anyone ? I mean what he did, he had to be in an intense situation. I just hope he is only really mad and will calm down in a few days and doesn't go off and kill himself or something.
Darth Sin
Darth Sin

Back to top Go down

Welcome All - from Jagrmeister (hello all MGTOWForum people) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome All - from Jagrmeister (hello all MGTOWForum people)

Post by Ijon Tichy Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:30 am

I just registered at mgtow forums, wrote my introduction, and two hours later the whole forum is gone? That was special. I very much hope this comunity survives.
Ijon Tichy
Ijon Tichy

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious G.I.T. Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:37 am

GIT is back up in this motherfucker thanks to Scipio pointing the way. Daves0311 is soon to follow. I now have an email notoriousgit.mgtow at gmail.com (can you beLIEVE some motherfucker took notoriousgit already?)

I have been posting in the comments to all MGTOW themed youtube channels (Barbarosa and Stardusk's new Thinking Ape TV) the following:

I am Notorious G.I.T. of MGTOW Forums. The forum admin Nacho Vidal has shut it down. If you are a forum member who would like to stay in touch, I am notoriousgit.mgtow at gmail.com

(aditied out the @ symbol because I am also on secret squirrel double O newberoo status and can't post emails)

Notorious G.I.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishnix Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:43 am

Hey everyone. It's good to see the familiar names. This took me by complete surprise. I was surprised by my own reaction to it too. I was genuinely upset, still kind of am. I didn't realize I hadn't started to become used to attached to the familiar names and avatars. That site was the only place I felt a connection with others. Brothers. Yeah we tossed the term around a lot, but today makes me realize that it was not misused.

I wasn't aware of any trouble going on with the forum, just that Nacho seemed to be feuding for site traffic.

"For 3 years I've worked to build up MGTOW Forums into a force to be reckoned with, but alas it has failed." - Nacho

What the fuck was he even talking about? We've always gone out of our way to not get wrapped up in the political bullshit. That's the whole fucking point of MGTOW! We're the survivors, not the pawns!

I'm still hoping for this being some sort of hacker job, but the more I hear from others the less likely that seems.

I made my own meme with CM Punk from his best in the world speech and applied it to the MGTOWforums site just yesterday. I meant it. Finding the site was like an oasis in the desert. In a world of madness that said you were the fucked up one for seeing the truth, you finally managed to find others that saw what you saw.

I should probably just stop for now, otherwise I'll just ramble on for who knows how long.
Rishnix
Rishnix

Back to top Go down

Post by RedAres Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:46 am

Hi Jagr... thanks for creating a new place for the "survivors." Like many other members, I was shocked to read the post by Nacho; the end of MGTOWForums was abrupt and unforeseen. I suppose that the commitment got too much for him, fighting all the bullshit that MGTOW seems to stir up. I guess when the ball is fumbled, one has to pick it up and carry as far as one can. I am with you, Professor!

RedAres

Back to top Go down

Post by hasmat Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

I've sent Nacho a message, no response. I have all your emails and we are in the process of setting up a site that will address the problems with the old board. I don't know if I can convince Nacho to give us a copy of the backup from today, or not. Either way, MGTOW will carry on. It's too important not to.

Has

hasmat

http://www.mgtowhq.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GT66 Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:49 am

Ijon Tichy wrote:I just registered at mgtow forums, wrote my introduction, and two hours later the whole forum is gone? That was special. I very much hope this comunity survives.

Well sir, just because the place is in chaos doesn't mean we're in a state of anarchy! So I believe we were in the process of grading your introduction...  Laughing 

GT66

Back to top Go down

Post by sirreaper Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:54 am

By the way, if you are looking for your old avatar's and sig lines just Google MGTOW forums, (your username here) and then look at cached pages, that's how I got mine rockin' again.
sirreaper
sirreaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Scipio Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:58 am

Notorious G.I.T. wrote:GIT is back up in this motherfucker thanks to Scipio pointing the way. Daves0311 is soon to follow.

Thank God I had your private email. I didn't realize how attached I had become to some of you guys until things went down. Already started getting GIT humor withdrawals, lol. Hopefully Dave joins soon.

Scipio

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijon Tichy Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:13 am

Will gladly repost, but i have to go to work now first. If anyone remembers, it was the post titled me me me. Should have saved it.
Ijon Tichy
Ijon Tichy

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.anonymous Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:22 am

Has, Even as upset as I may be, I'd like to know how "Nacho " is, but as quickly as guys are finding this place things will carry on. There's a lot of dedication out there, even in the middle of the night.
mr.anonymous
mr.anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NightWriter Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:24 am

I had just joined and liked the forum tremendously. Thankfully I found this on R/Redpill.

We will rebuild!

NightWriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Gromnir Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:27 am

I was absolutely stunned when I went to log in this evening. I also tried out the various links to see if there was anything left.

I wasn't really a frequent poster, but I definitely spent a lot of time perusing the forums.

Thanks Jagr. We will rebuild.
Gromnir
Gromnir

Back to top Go down

Welcome All - from Jagrmeister (hello all MGTOWForum people) - Page 2 Empty New Members Introduction: Ijon Tichy

Post by Ijon Tichy Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:33 am

GT66 wrote:
Ijon Tichy wrote:I just registered at mgtow forums, wrote my introduction, and two hours later the whole forum is gone? That was special. I very much hope this comunity survives.

Well sir, just because the place is in chaos doesn't mean we're in a state of anarchy! So I believe we were in the process of grading your introduction...   Laughing 

Here it goes (again):

Me Me Me!
What a great feeling - today is all about me me me!
Almost like a twat feels every day. So let us begin, shall we?

ME!

I'm a german guy in my 30s, living alone now for well over 3 years. I have a quite demanding job, but am happy with it. I work in a technical field, so the only females there are secretaries or similar, all my co-workers are guys. I like sci-fi, currently watching cowboy bebop. To relax, I go kayaking.
I grew up in a small village. My parents still have a traditional marriage 1.0. I thought this was also my plan in life. Well, no strategy survives first contact with the enemy.

ME and the wimmin!

My first relationshit was at around 19, and lasted for I year. I basically was horny as hell, and wanted to get some. And I did. I ignored that she was quite catholic - still did not hinder her from putting out sans marriage. It lasted a year. After that I went to university.
In the big city, I had it good at first. But then I got caught. I thought it was a good idea to get a girlfriend. Someone that was oh so progressive. Studying german. In Germany. Well, basically the equivalent of english majors in the US. But I really thought this is it. We had some good times. We traveled, had fun with our friends.
But she was more and more a pain in the ass. She was very insecure - and therefore a control freak. I often thought, I would be better off without her. But I had committed myself. I was loyal. She actually told me, she thought I was too good for her. Well, that brought out my white and shiny armor. Stupid vanity an my part. Also when I was feeling loyal, so should she, dont you think as well?
After four years of strict monogamy on my part, she did an exchange year in Ontario, Canada. Only 3 months. I came to get her at the end of it, so that we could spend some nice time in Canada and New York. I flew there, got a rental car, and went to her place. Even when I kissed her at the door, I knew something was off. She told me she was confused, she met someone. FUCK. I could not believe it. Also it did not really register with me. I was so much invested in this relationship, I thought this was no serious threat to what WE had. We still went together to see New York and Quebec. No sex. We were like sister and brother. I thought, it just will need some time, and then it will revert back to normal.
Well, to no surprise it ended. Right after sylvester back in germany.
After that, I started to do what I could not do all the years before. I revived my passion for kayaks, and passed my motorcycle license. Good times. Too good, it seems. I got into the sights of the 29 year old sister of a 27 year old, both beginning to have the baby rabies. She managed to be the matchmaker, I stumbled into that like an idiot. I was in love! (read in Tom Leykis' voice). Fuck me and my 29 year old ass. And she lived 600 km away. The first 3 months were great, best sex of my life. But then it started to fall apart. Well, I simply was not bad boy enough. I failed one shit test after another. Finally she kicked me out.
It was a relieve. Now I realize how lucky I got. Shortly after that, she got a new guy. Got pregnant, got a girl. They are still not married, not sure if it will happen.
I never got married, and I do not have kids. Thank god.

ME and MGTOW!

Well, at first I was searching google for living as a single man. I had this hunch, that not being in a relationship does not mean you have to be miserable and alone all the time. At least it could not be worse than living with a woman. I was glad to find out I was right. First found some generic articles in newspapers, but in short order found out about GWW, Stardusk and Barbarossa. It was such a relief. Then I found this forum, and it is a pleasure to read the posts here. Since then I started to notice all kinds of behaviour patterns, that have been discussed in this forum. It never is enough. Me Me Me!

I hope Nacho is fine.
Ijon Tichy
Ijon Tichy

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.anonymous Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:41 am

Well Fuckin' A!

Welcome aboard. Please pardon the mess. We have had an unexpected explosion on board, and a vast majority of our members are lost at sea.

I really enjoyed our German members though. Those guys were awesome. Shit. I'm already missing Catfood Seller.
mr.anonymous
mr.anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EddieS Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:49 am

Thanks and we'll done to jagrmeister for this place. Very nice of hasmat to offer the emails also.

I hope a new and improved version can be brought to light. I will certainly become a member there if I am welcome.

EddieS

Back to top Go down

Post by EddieS Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:50 am

Sorry, not just jagrmeister. All who have been working in the ruins. I appreciate it.

EddieS

Back to top Go down

Post by pullupjumper Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:55 am

Hi guys, very sorry the forum closed down. That was a great place. Nacho and the other mods did such a great job with that place, and its sad to see it go. Nacho is a good guy and had a lot of patience to put up with so much. I wish I could thank him.

Hope he is ok

pullupjumper

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Cornholio Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:38 am

Damn, I finally got registered over there and never got to post my introduction. A sad day indeed. The biggest loss is all the wisdom shared and now lost. It gave me endless hours of reading.

BTW: not sure if anybody is aware but, the YouTube MGTOW Forums channel is also gone.

As I'm sure Zed and others will be finding these messages, please join. Your continued contributions are needed.

And to Nacho: dude, if you really shut the forum down for the reasons you posted, you jumped the gun. The forum was poised to really take off. Bitching about AVFM was pointless. You had the position of strength. All you had to do was calmly continue. If you had to shut it down for other reasons that you did not share, thank you for the time and resources you did commit to it. It was a thankless job.
The Great Cornholio
The Great Cornholio

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagrmeister Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:54 am

Ijon Tichy wrote:]Well, no strategy survives first contact with the enemy.

Love it; a Van Moltke quote I've often used in the business world.

So interesting how today, you can prove you're a solid man, but you "lose the girl" on failing sh*t tests. In other words, in today's world of inverted values, you can prove you have Substance but lose on the Superficial, and in "losing", you gain the freedom you might never have had. It's one reason I'm glad for MGTOW. There's a movement underfoot to promote an inversion of righteous values; women fall under this sway, and they hoped that through female mate selection, all men could also be persuaded to enter this bizarro world where primitive traits and opportunistic behavior rules. But some men have higher standards and immutable values. MGTOW has thrown all their social engineering for a loop.

Welcome!

Jagrmeister
Jagrmeister
Admin

https://mgtow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Strong_Hand Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:05 am

One thing that sticks out is that the forum was shut down on the 3rd anniversary of its creation.
Strong_Hand
Strong_Hand

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Cornholio Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:10 am

Sandman gives a eulogy:

MGTOW Forums Are Dead (RIP 2011-2014)
https://youtu.be/S1Kvht3DU90
The Great Cornholio
The Great Cornholio

Back to top Go down

Post by The Running Man Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:23 am

Hi all, The Running Man here. Well' that was unexpected or was it a hack?

The Running Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoke14happy4 Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:25 am

Hey it's Smoke14happy29, but since Kevin Harvick is no longer in the 29 car this year, it is now Smoke14happy4. Dang. I was shocked to see MGTOWforums gone too and just when it was really taking off.

I don't know what could have caused that but it is good to see some people picking the pieces up. Thanks

Smoke14happy4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmicandy Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:34 am

I'm thankful to Nacho for all he has done, but I really have to wonder what he was thinking. Long time lurker on the forums, don't know why I never bothered to sign up and speak until now.
Cosmicandy
Cosmicandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum