MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

Welcome All - from Jagrmeister (hello all MGTOWForum people)

+67
Wilfred2nd
Deathslayer
McCracken
MultiShadow
Rexbolt
cyberdude
aper
marsatreus
Daters
fatty
captainchianti
ThatPaleguy
Swollins
Drew36
NXTman
RedComma
airs
Mikediver
remasculating
Happy_Hour
Haus_of_Klaus
TheDisgruntledGentleman
doink!
SHADO
Sargon of Akkad
phonebook
MrPragmatic
BeijaFlor
Knightscribe
PointermanKS
Hammerhead
SlipperMan
WheelBarrow
Calloway
TheAxis
FredDaBashted
Silvestroyer
RejectionEquality
Cosmicandy
Smoke14happy4
The Running Man
Strong_Hand
The Great Cornholio
pullupjumper
EddieS
Gromnir
NightWriter
RedAres
Rishnix
Notorious G.I.T.
Ijon Tichy
mr.anonymous
sirreaper
hasmat
Senzo
Darth Sin
reverend henry kane
redboomstick
toadman
GT66
fairi5fair
RPanarachist
mghow
Scipio
toolate
juicemoney
Jagrmeister
71 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Welcome All - from Jagrmeister (hello all MGTOWForum people) - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome All - from Jagrmeister (hello all MGTOWForum people)

Post by Rouleur Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:25 pm

Rouleur here.

Sad to see mgtowforums close, but like Sallust said, everything is always changing, for better or worse.

I'll Deal with it.
Rouleur
Rouleur

Back to top Go down

Welcome All - from Jagrmeister (hello all MGTOWForum people) - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome All - from Jagrmeister (hello all MGTOWForum people)

Post by Cracked Lurker Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:11 pm

Somehow I found this forum from the old one. Thanks Jagrmeister!

Still trying to figure out what the hell happened. I never paid close attention to the inter forum drama, not my cup of tea.

I know I did not post frequently, but I hope some remember me. Thanks again Jagrmeister!

Cracked Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by True Grit Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:50 pm

I'm Present and lurking
True Grit
True Grit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagrmeister Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:54 pm

True Grit wrote:I'm Present and lurking

Well, well, well! LOL. Awesome. I was wondering where you were. Just hanging out with the cowboy hat and the gun holstered, biding your time. Somehow this entrance was fitting. Hope you'll stay around.
Jagrmeister
Jagrmeister
Admin

https://mgtow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HamstaBlasta Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:17 pm

Hi Jagr and my other pals from the old forum. I wasn't going to join your temporary forum, for reasons I explained over at MGTOWHQ (which I think you might have read Jagr?, since you then also used the phrase 'cordial relations' in your post there), but it appears that bums on seats are being counted as important by some, so here's my bum. Razz 

I was following the collapse, rallying and rebuilding as it happened; and you stepped up to the MF-ing plate like a superstar Jagr - trying to find out what was going on, rallying folk, and setting up a new place all while defending MGTOW at reddit. Good work! I was honestly awed, which takes quite a lot. Sorry I couldn't help out but it was all at places where I wasn't registered, I have no puter skillz to speak of, my poor ol' puter's on his last legs, and, though I've got plenty of cash in the bank, I can't even donate anything until my PayPal sending limit resets in April - which I certainly will, come then, if you want.

Though I was a bit down about the old forum going, I instantly had a (very unusual for this jaded old sod!) good feeling about there being two new MGTOW hubs catering to different needs. Though I generally agree with the goodly folks at the old forum, who now have their new forum which I'm a member of, as mentioned above; I do have other itches that it's important to scratch from time to time; which will be here/your new gaff. Smile

I do think that the (Fidelbogen-style) ideological warfare side of things is essential to be fought, since it's 'Academia' that is the powerhouse that 'legitimates' the force that's being used against us (MSM and politicians just follow where the 'intelligentsia' leads), it's entirely (incorrect-)'theory'-based, and is thus fragile. Much as I've tried to escape this burden in my life, and GMOW thinking 'Feck it - let it all burn!', this particular ideological/philosophical battlefield seems to be what I was put on this Earth to fight on... it's what I'm good at, and I just can't stop caring about Classical Western Civilisation, Liberty, and men's plight... and I really hate BS, hypocrisy and untruth... especially when delivered by smarmy bastard eff-wits and bigots.

So yeah, that kind of thing never went down well on the old forum, which is totally fair enough, but there would usually be two or three people who Liked such posts - one of your mods (BeijaFlor) here being one of 'em, and Sargon of Akkad's here, so that appears to bode well.

BeijaFlor: I suspect that yourself and zed were disapproving of that feud business at the end between Nacho and a certain other place. Personally, that certain other place pretty much doesn't exist to me, and I rarely have anything to do with it, and I'd sooner not even mention it; but (especially given some of the things he ranted minutes before 'The End', and in his 'Adios... eff off' note) he plainly felt under personal attack, and that he was alone in this, with no real support from 'us'.

I was attempting to indicate to him (a person it was impossible to frankly converse with without being auto-banned) that he did have comrades in this battle, though probably just added more emotional fuel to his fire. I was only a small bit-player over there, when all said and done, so it wasn't much of a hill of beans, but I'm sorry for any part I may have had in contributing to his melt-down. I guess that you knew which way it was going, and poor zed certainly did, so I apologise to yourself, and please pass on my apology to zed if you converse with him elsewhere.

That's not really me, and it was an odd time, so don't worry - it's certainly not my SOP (maybe you'll remember my posts from a while back about being a bit more conciliatory - even if it's just mutually-ignoring - between MGTOW and that certain other place? That's more me - focus on the real enemy target, which the certain other place isn't really). I think that there are a couple of other daft, internecine divisions that can be repaired too, which is something I've been pondering for a while.

Jagr: I liked your point in your post over at ...HQ, which reminded me of Fidelbogen's symphony idea: exponentially increasing, decentralised, pro-male/anti-Feminist spaces springing up everywhere, all going in roughly the same direction, with some kind of harmony; all chucking their 'memes' out into the mainstream culture, until it eventually becomes considered normal. Good stuff!

[After all that, there shouldn't be any doubt that it's really me, HamstaBlasta, and not some nefarious interloper using that name. Cheers.]
HamstaBlasta
HamstaBlasta

Back to top Go down

Post by BeijaFlor Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:05 pm

Cheers indeed, HamstaBlasta ... and thanks.
BeijaFlor
BeijaFlor

Back to top Go down

Post by Drew36 Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:47 pm

HamstaBlasta wrote:

Jagr: I liked your point in your post over at ...HQ, which reminded me of Fidelbogen's  symphony idea: exponentially increasing, decentralised, pro-male/anti-Feminist spaces springing up everywhere, all going in roughly the same direction, with some kind of harmony; all chucking their 'memes' out into the mainstream culture, until it eventually becomes considered normal.  Good stuff!

100% Agree. The more forums echoing an anti-feminist / mgtow message the better.
Drew36
Drew36

Back to top Go down

Post by MultiShadow Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:36 pm

It's posts like this that make me wish we still had the "Like" buttons. Opportunity arises in every problem, and two new unique forums rising from the ashes of the old, exemplifies this.
MultiShadow
MultiShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.anonymous Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:37 pm

True Grit wrote:I'm Present and lurking

Awesome.
mr.anonymous
mr.anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum