MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

MGTOW is neither the beginning nor the end.

+3
Jagrmeister
mr.anonymous
livas
7 posters

Go down

MGTOW is neither the beginning nor the end. Empty MGTOW is neither the beginning nor the end.

Post by livas Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:12 pm

Why the philosophical approach you may ask?

Lets rewind a little bit.
I am 32 years old now and maybe before 2 or 3 months I have come across the mgtow movement.
I have been in relationships with women & people all my life and I never felt satisfied.
I liked the ideas and concepts of mgtow immediately.
Why you may ask?
I always considered myself living in a society which wasnt to my own expectations in many regards.
But nevertheless in good company (friends) you almost never feel the need to express your own little truth or reality towards others because in a way you are a healthy person and accepted in society.
But you always have this little or maybe big urge to express your true "nature" (way of thinking) & feelings towards others, right?
But as soon as you start to express your inner "manly" thoughts, and thats where mgtow comes into play, towards others you feel rejected or misunderstood for facts that you are presenting.
Its like in the matrix...I am neo and I have swallowed the "red pill" for gods sake why doesent the majority bear with me on this one?
Because the majority of people is living their lives in the "ignorance is bliss" mode without even recognizing or thinking about it.
And here is where you as healthy thinking individuals come into play.
Either you accept the social status and your role in society or you start making changes in yourself and enforcing them through your doing. When you think of it there is no other way.
And everyone can lead as an example but first you have to disregard all negative motions towards yourself so you can live your live as you may see fit and let others join in if they are able to recognize it.
Many great men have lived their lives and never disregarded to live and achieve their goals in times of great setbacks, obstacles and opression.
So instead of being negatively influenced and directed by society men should realize their goals.
Be angry with women, men, politicians and society but dont let that hateful poison destroy you instead live your life as best as you can and achieve great things for yourself and for the generations to come.
livas
livas

Back to top Go down

MGTOW is neither the beginning nor the end. Empty Re: MGTOW is neither the beginning nor the end.

Post by mr.anonymous Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:35 pm

Well said.  This is the direction I am seeing with the new  board, which will be coming on line soon.  From what I am seeing with the new members it will have a great start.

mr.anonymous
mr.anonymous

Back to top Go down

MGTOW is neither the beginning nor the end. Empty Re: MGTOW is neither the beginning nor the end.

Post by livas Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:22 pm

Have you ever been fooled by a woman who was leading you on?
Have you ever experienced the abyss of ignorant human behaviour?
Have you been tricked into paying all of your money for something which ultimetaly destroyed you?
Do you feel like no one really understands you like you deserve to?
You are not alone.

But it is you who can rise from the ashes make a difference and turn your "unsuccessful" encounters with people into shining diamonds of male achievment.

"Man Up" is a phrase of the manipulated people around you but to be a man has been in you all the time.
Awaken the tiger and take what you want in life be it women or mount everest...and if they give you shit throw them away and just accept the next challenge.
Maybe some of the people in mgtow wont agree with that but I think being a man is searching for the "good" and living by that and opposing the bad and standing up for that strong belief whenever you can.
You cant defeat the masses with words but you can live your life and be a prime example to humanity.
livas
livas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagrmeister Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:01 am

Beautifully said. We inhabit a society where men's thoughts are not their own. Where 99% are dominated by a disembodied social mind. Within that world, your range of motion is limited. Don't think modern women are acting in ways that are attractive - you must be "gay" or you must be a failure. If you can never express your thoughts, how exactly can you clarify your worldview? That's in part what the site is for.

And yes, once you turn the corner from the initial disillusion, you realize just how much free time (and disposable income) you have that blue-pill automatons don't. That's cause to celebrate.

And I agree with you Mr. A - where did all these guys come from? They are some smart free-thinking SOB's!
Jagrmeister
Jagrmeister
Admin

https://mgtow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Sunlight Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:37 am

livas wrote:Because the majority of people is living their lives in the "ignorance is bliss" mode without even recognizing or thinking about it.
True, but ignorance certainly is not bliss when it comes to women. When the inevitable divorce comes through, that bliss will end!

You make a good point. It seems wise not become someone who,

"soul and body, through one guiltless fault
Waste[s] daily with the poison of sad thought."

Once the truth is accepted it's time to move forward.
Ancient Sunlight
Ancient Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post by phonebook Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:48 am

This is true. I do not regard mgtow as the final destination. I do not want stagnation of growth. I want to move on, build systems, design architecture, create business, and achieve great things. But it will be for me, and me only. It isn't for women, nor is it for this society that eventually regards me as disposable. It will only be for my own satisfaction. I have no desire to meet the expectations of this society.

If society does expect me to be a builder, great, but that's only because my goals and theirs simply coincide on that matter, and not because I agree with any of their degenerate and misandric values. Usually society will expect men to be builders by taking on the most recognized and equally detested phrase around here: "Man up!" But you know what? That shaming language had zero effect on me. I'll work but only because I want to. Because I like to. Because I'm curious about the workings of the physical and economic world and how it all fits together. Because I want to witness. And boy, do I have all the time in the world to do it!

Things may all come to an end, the collapse may be imminent... or, it may not even happen in our lifetimes. So in the meantime, I'm going to go and find my raison d'etre and live my life to the fullest.
phonebook
phonebook

Back to top Go down

Post by obmon Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:28 am

I wholeheartedly support this thread. I'm hoping that is the direction this forum will take.
obmon
obmon

Back to top Go down

Post by livas Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:22 pm

The question every men going his own way needs to ask himself is do I, as part of a community of similar thinking people, want to take my aproach to apply critical thinking skills and realistic worldviews to the next level and form activist groups outside the internet and stand up for mens rights in my local community with the help of lawyers and start filing those lawsuits against male discrimination or do we stay this "feel better community" for men wanting to let of steam online and take a break from everyday bs?
Because I think this would have a bigger impact on society than dont giving a f..k about females destroying the lives of honest men and "just" going our own way and ranting about the injustice in the world.
livas
livas

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavian Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:45 pm

MGTOW is the jailbreak from the maximum security compound of Matriarchial Life.

As the released prisoner, the world is now your oyster. Possibilities you could only dream of when you were in cuffs back in D-Block are now open to you. Like leaving jail, the world's a little different now then when you first got locked up .But you've survived the penal colony of Relationshackles, and won't go back no matter how socially acceptable it is to be jailed.

Now that your slate is clear, you face the challenge of defining your own mission. One comfort of living in the Matriarchy is you are secure in knowing what happens next. You meet a girl, you pay for her life, and she punches out some kids and you commit your entire legal and physical being to what SHE wants. In jail, everything you do is structured. And that structure becomes a shelter over time .That rigid routine can become the only thing you look forward to, if things go badly enough in your life.

Post jailbreak, that entire routine is shredded and then burned .
No more plans , no more fixed regimes. No more walls, and no more shackles. That kind of freedom can be scary. It's unknown territory, and our species has survived partly because it feared the unknown.But the horrors of life in Matriarchial Security are so vast, even the unknown is preferable .

It's a liberating way to live, which is why in some ways it's so heartbreaking to see people willfully keep themselves in chains.
Such is life.

Octavian

Back to top Go down

Post by livas Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:01 pm

I agree that prison puts you under a controlled regime of living.
But if you are able to cope in that kind of enviroment why does the going on a date and coping with human behaviour shock you once you are re-introduced to society.
So basically if there is no one to tell you when to eat or when to sleep men arent able to think for themselves but need the female to tell them what is right or wrong and good or bad untill they get burned by the stove like little children and then realize to approach this dangerous home appliance with caution.
livas
livas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down