MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

Happy Hours Date NIght Part 5

3 posters

Go down

Happy Hours Date NIght Part 5 Empty Happy Hours Date NIght Part 5

Post by Happy_Hour Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:53 am

Part 5: Leanne

March 2013
I mentioned Leanne in the thread "Happy Hour's Tales of Whorror: Chapter 1". I'll tell you how I met her almost a year ago now. I met this couple who were in their early 40's at a friends party and they seemed pretty cool. We'll just call them Wally and Norma. The guy has a couple of grown daughters living in town and invited me to come drinking at his 24y.o. daughter Leanne's apartment. Ha ha ha, wow. What a HUGE fucking mistake that was, gents Rolling Eyes .  

So the day comes and I show up, it's a BYOB thing so I got my bottle of Scotch and my smokes. Wally and Nora and some other people are there and Leanne is in the kitchen cooking dinner. Ya know what, that's one of the reasons I actually continued seeing Leanne occasionally after this night, because she likes playing house wife and cooking for me. However, as one of my childhood instructors Dr. Dre taught me:
"So what you found you a hoe that you like
But you can't make a hoe a housewife"

The shit went down when everyone got drunk of course. Wally hid a bottle of liquor on Norma, which led to her assaulting him. They both had a go at it, full closed fist haymaker punches and everything. They looked like to little people fighting because Wally is pretty small and almost Norma's height but half her weight. So, did Happy put on his shining armour and save a ho? .... Laughing BWAHAHAHA! I watched them bloody each others faces and almost saw Norma win when Leanne broke it up. She's small but these are rough chicks this kind of shit is normal everyday stuff for them.

The neighbors called the cops, Wally was taken to Jail, Norma was given standard pussy pass sympathy, and I banged Wally's daughter while he sat in jail because, well, I'm a bit of a prick.
I'll end on this note though: when a woman gets drunk, you watch her left hook!

Last edited by Happy_Hour on Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : inserted word)
Happy_Hour
Happy_Hour

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Happy Hours Date NIght Part 5 Empty Re: Happy Hours Date NIght Part 5

Post by mr.anonymous Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:48 pm

Oh man. You guys in Canada really have some interesting evenings out.

Wally gets hauled off for getting beat up by his big wife. Norma goes home, probably finds bottle, polishes it off, and who the Hell knows what she did while Wally was in the tank.

LMAO. Drunks are hilarious.
mr.anonymous
mr.anonymous

Back to top Go down

Happy Hours Date NIght Part 5 Empty Re: Happy Hours Date NIght Part 5

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down