MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

Happy Hour's Date Night: Part 1&2

Go down

Happy Hour's Date Night: Part 1&2 Empty Happy Hour's Date Night: Part 1&2

Post by Happy_Hour Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:41 pm

In this series of threads I will share with you gentlemen the dates I go on. So that we do not have to travel too far back into ancient history, I will only be posting about dates I have had during my 14 monthes here in this very, uh, wild and remote part of Canada.

Part 1: Lindsey
Dec 2012/Jan 2013

Met Lindsey first week I moved here at a bar. Nice girl, tall, thin, about 7/10 without make up.  Banged her first night. She lived on the west side of this little city, which is actually a very rough area. We are talking super effing ghetto hood here, guys. Because of this I didn't spend too much time going to her place. We didn't have a serious relationship, we just dated and banged for 3 weeks until she wanted to try work things out with one of her three baby daddy's. Short and sweet, no problems.

During the short time we dated: she chased away all other girls on my facebook, despite we were never in a relationship. She told people we were serious. Red flag, I know. She tried getting me to be interested in her "little family". Sorry lady, your "little family" is you, FIVE kids, three baby dads, two social workers and a partridge in a pear tree.

Now normally single mamas are totally off limits for 'ol Happy, but like I told you guys in another thread, more then 80% of girls here have kids before age 21. By 21 many have more then one baby. These girls have kids young! So it's very hard for me to at least find a fuck buddy without kids, and so I take it for what it is. I won't get serious with them, I'll date them occasionally but no commitment, that's for sure.

Part 2: Janet
Jan 2013
Met Janet on POF. This was one of those with a very evasive profile mostly selecting "Prefer Not to Say" for everything. Also, I have noticed many of the women here are on average much taller then on the west coast, yet for some dumb reason they THINK they are shorter then they are. For example, in her profile Janet put that she is 5'7". I stand at exactly 5'11", yet when I met her, Janet was more then one inch taller then me. She was actually about 6'1". These girls here get tall, which isn't my thing, I prefer my shorties but that's just me.
Janet is about 8/10 maybe? I think she was late 20s, and had 2 kids who live with the dad in another town. She herself just moved to the city from the north, living with her sister and working as a waitress.

We went on a date at a bar/billiards which shut down sometime before the summer because the cheap drinks and being close to the west end brought shitty clientele and too many fights with not enough revenue forced it too close.  We had our date, which was a game of pool and two beers. And yep we banged at her sisters house in the spare room. I left that house before she woke up and got a breakfast sandwich from Tim Horton's on my way home. Total cost to Happy: $8.00CAN  king 

Well, the same day Janet texted me. She said she was a little surprised I didn't at least say bye before leaving  lol!  but that it was all good. Now, really that was bullshit because in reality she was apparently really hurt by that and she thought from that one date we would start going steady. Wha..wha..whaaaaat??? scratch 

I stopped talking to Janet so she found my fuckbook page, likes on the few pics I got there(I don't have any posts, just a few profile pics) and adds me. I reluctantly accepted the request, which only validated her. That was a mistake, don't do that guys. I still completely ignore her and she don't bother me now, but the lesson to be learned here is that women on POF aged late 20s and up are desperate, insecure, have poor relationship skills, KIDS, and can be pushy and resentful. The women here on POF in their early 20s are still skanks for the most part, but have much less baggage for me to deal, but not to their credit as it's simply because they ain't got those extra kilometers put on them YET.

Thanks for reading gentlemen, until next time please remember what I keep saying which is All Woman Are Like That.

Last edited by Happy_Hour on Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Happy_Hour
Happy_Hour

Back to top Go down