MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

Happy Hour's Tales of Whorror, Chapter 3

+2
fatty
Happy_Hour
6 posters

Go down

Happy Hour's Tales of Whorror, Chapter 3 Empty Happy Hour's Tales of Whorror, Chapter 3

Post by Happy_Hour Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:50 am

Welcome to Happy Hour's Whorror Show. Tonight I have a terrorfying tale to share of betrayel...and DEATH!

Chapter 3: She'll love you when your dead.

In Chapter 2, I briefly mentioned a 20 year old bar maid named Amanda. It was when Billy and I spent the summer in a small city an hour north, and I showcased the Whorror story of Colton and Trishia. The following chapter tells in detail my own account of Amanda and her boyfriend Kirk.

That afternoon from the last chapter when Colton travelled out of town, Billy and I went into one of the bars called the Phoenix. We sat at the bar counter and I told Amanda the bar maid we were in town for the summer and were staying with Colton and Trishia.
RED PILL: Amanda gives us beer and shooters for free, cool for us, but bad for the business owner. The costs came out of his pocket because Amanda is a flirt (skank).  Rolling Eyes 
Amanda and I made plans to meet up later and she did come out with us that night that Trishia had the first of the parties at her sWhore I mean "shore house"(shiver).
RED PILL: Amanda tells me she just broke up with her boyfriend Kirk and says she just wants to "stay single" for the summer. This means she wants to fuck many different men during the course of a few weeks. Also, I have no fucking clue what made her think she needed to tell me she ain't looking for a relationship. Wake up bish, see the tattoos on both sides of Happy's neck?? I don't give a shit!  Twisted Evil 

RED PILL: The club was great. it was about 3 to 1 ratio of girls to guys. This town is full of skanks with 3 babies from 5 different dudes (is that possible??), who frequent the same 3 or 4 bars every single weekend, which includes Thursdays and Sundays. All kinds of classy shit up in here, I'm telling ya! Suspect  After the bar the house was pretty full of randoms, as it would be for the duration of the summer. One of the guys I got to be friends with during the summer was Jim.
RED PILL: Jim knows Amanda and Kirk of course. Jim says to me "If you haven't already banged Amanda yet, do it! She's real good bro!"
RED PILL: Amanda has cocain. Happy ain't got no problem with responsible, cool looking Scarface types doing a little cain at a wild party in my presence, but Happy got a big problem with whack hoes getting all jacked up on the shit in my presence. Why? Chicks on drugs steal and rob, that why. Please just trust Happy here.
Anyway, I lost a piece of jewelry at some point and when I had everyone looking for it, Amanda had already left the building. Told ya!

Now, here's where things get bad. I'll break it down. Amanda and her boyfriend Kirk dated since high school, and now they were both 23. She just dumped him not even two weeks before I came to town, so that she could "be single for the summer" as she said. Whore.
RED PILL: Remember though, that All Woman Are Like That, and all women talk huge amounts of shit about all of their exes, no matter how good the guy was in bed. She still gonna make him out to be worse then hooker-killer Robert Pickton. And according to Amanda, this guy Kirk had done everything imaginable to "poor" Amanda. He called her harsh names, beat her up with chains(not kiddin, she told me that), just all kinds of horrible stuff. Amanda would tell any ear that would listen about how she wasted her high school years up to 23 with this abusive prick.
RED PILL: A whole round table of retarded fucking white knights just about threw their arms up in a battle cry, swearing vengance upon the Dark Lord kirk. Lurkers, is that YOU in shiny armour?! Gimme a fucking break.
LURKERS: the girl you're with now, after she dumps you for a dude with tattoos, she gonna tell this guy you abused her. And he's an idiot...watch out!

RED PILL: I told you about Trishia's parties at Colton's home, where she would shame him on speakerphone when he called the house. You bet Amanda was there cheering Trishia on and sharing abusive stories (complete horse shit) about Kirk and Colton.
Well guss what? Eventually that summer, on my birthday in fact, I got to meet Kirk. He was at the club one night so I talked to him. Great guy, became a good friend of mine. About Kirk: high school track star, honour student, both parents are professionals, no criminal record, working and taking college courses. He was a good guy, Happy's word.

Now, I was already long aware that women talk shit about their exes (remember, lurkers) and when it comes to another man, I like to hear it from the source and let him speak for himself. I stop banging Amanda and become good friends with Kirk that summer. Guy was a cool dude. But I notice over the weeks that he is still really bothered by his break up with Amanda, and yes the guy knows the girl he dated since high school is banging everyone in town. The guy got worse too he got really depressed and was constantly drunk thru the day every day of the week. All I could do was be his friend.

Amanda didn't give a fuck about Kirk. She didn't miss him, didn't want to talk to him, and tried turning as many people in their town against him, making false accusations talking all kinds of dirt. Even after she dumped him, she continued to shame him and beat on him for monthes. Even despite this, kirk remained in love with Amanda, meaning only further inner torment for him which he had no tools to deal with.

On Christmas morning of 2012, Kirk hung himself in an empty trailer behind an auto dealership. R.I.P. brother!

Now, remember Amanda not only wanted nothing to do with Kirk, but even wanted him hurt and to get people after him?
RED PILL: Well, it is more then 1 year later and for an entire year Amanda has done nothing but grieve on facebook for HER LOSS!!!
That's right! She's a victim! Kyle's fucking dead and everybody better be sorry for the bish that broke him!
I mean, God damn it! LURKERS, this is the shit I am talking about RIGHT HERE! Your very LIFE is just a prop on the stage for HER DRAMA. If you die it is only for the purpose of her getting likes on facebook!!!
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

Boyfriends! Are you listening to me?? As soon as she dumps you for some punk she's gonna try to get you beat up by other guys! Then as soon as your dead she tells everyone SHE FUCKING MISSES YOU and she needs everyone's support to deal with HER loss.

I'm sorry gentlemen. I am now exhausted from being so angry typing this Chapter of Tales of Whorror. But I'm gonna continue writing these as long as I got an experience to share. I know they are really ugly, grim and can be hard to read. They aren't meant to entertain nearly as much as they are meant to shock men into life and wake up. Take the red pill and Go Your Own Way guys. Do not belive anything a woman tells you. Ever.

I hope this chapter had enough red pills in it to serve as a hard lesson to never put your heart out to a woman. Until the next Whorror Show, good night gentlemen.

Last edited by Happy_Hour on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:07 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Happy_Hour
Happy_Hour

Back to top Go down

Happy Hour's Tales of Whorror, Chapter 3 Empty Re: Happy Hour's Tales of Whorror, Chapter 3

Post by fatty Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:09 am

im sorry i cant even read it

i read the first part and it made my blood boil

i need my mental state intact
fatty
fatty

Back to top Go down

Happy Hour's Tales of Whorror, Chapter 3 Empty Re: Happy Hour's Tales of Whorror, Chapter 3

Post by GabrielKnight Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:29 am

This is what really makes me angry. All the time we hear about domestic violence and that women are the prime victims of it (which is a big fat lie! The numbers are almost 50:50!)

It makes me wonder, how many guys like kirk have been broken by women, because those guys truly loved her and after she dumped the guy, she starts a fucking-spree with random strangers, she doesn´t even care about. And many of those women get a perverted pleasure from letting the poor guy know about it. I had this happen to me in an on-off-relationsip with a very narcissistic woman who told me details about her sexual escapades after we broke up and got to see each other again. (Yeah! Stupid me!) She obviously enjoyed, torturing me but told me that she didn´t know why she told me all this stories and that she didn´t want to hurt me. Yeah right bitch!

I had another woman telling me that she used to go out every weekend to clubs with life-music and fuck the band members. Every fucking weekend! She told me that right after we had sex and I was lying in bed beside her. Thank you very fucking much!!!

How many men kill themself or become depressive and lose their job or become alcoholics or start doing drugs after their were fucked up by a woman? And why do we never hear about that in the media? For some reason it´s always the poor wimmin who are the victims.

Women are masters of deception. They wear masks and only let you see what they want you to see. And it works perfectly with blue-pill guys. If you took the red pill, their games quickly become obvious. I have maybe met 2 or 3 women thoughout my whole life who weren´t playing those mind-games. And maybe they did it too but I just wasn´t able to see through their bullshit or they started to behave because they got older and realized that they won´t get away with it any longer like they used to, when they were younger.

Last edited by GabrielKnight on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
GabrielKnight
GabrielKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielKnight Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:37 am

Hey Happy,

thanks for your posts. They are great and can be real eye-openers for many blue-pill guys. To all the blue-pill lurkers on this forum: Read those stories, he is talking about reality. His experiences can open your eyes to the true nature of women and probably even save your life.
GabrielKnight
GabrielKnight

Back to top Go down

Post by BeijaFlor Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:09 am

Whoa. This is rough stuff, Happy. But gentlemen and lurkers, IT HAPPENS...

Amanda, to a degree, reminds me of my high-school obsession, Kate. Now, this was back in the late Sixties, after that first Summer Of Love ...  I was a fat little twerp with a literary bent (actually wrote a trashy novel during my high-school years, a three-hundred-page wet dream). Kate was very bookish, too, and though her face wasn't attractive and she was rather big-framed, she had all the right curves in all the right places (40-27-38 IIRC). We were social outliers - both of us preferred Bach to rock, she played oboe and piano, I sang tenor and learned guitar; and I was solidly in her friend-zone, but it was fun to hang out together (in Sixties friend-zone style, mark you.)

She changed when she went to college - Bard College in upstate New York, celebrated in Steely Dan's "My Old School." (Yeah, Becker & Fagin met there, jammed there, and the rest is history.) She got her cherry popped, for one thing; more darkly, she got a real taste for the damaged-soul kinds of guys, not the rough and tough ones, but the angst-ridden types, more like a strung-out teenage Woody Allen character. She took delight in telling me her Tail Tales from the Dark Side, about how she'd take up with a guy for weeks or months, then dump him for the next ... I met a couple of these guys of hers along the way, and they were really sorry shit. (Meanwhile, I'd gone to the seminary of the religion I'd grown up in, and gotten provisionally qualified as a spiritual counselor - but left before getting ordained, to take a job as a map draftsman in the Federal government. A man's got to eat, and I turned it into a good if not rock-star career.)

I went over to Kate's home one summer day after work, planning to have supper with her and hang out for a while, and she told me that her last previous fuckbuddy-victim had hung himself the previous night, after she'd cut him out of her life. She looked awe-struck ... actually thrilled, that she was such a Sex Goddess that this poor lovelorn loon had committed suicide when she turned him away.

That was MY personal window into hell. I thank God I didn't go in the door.
BeijaFlor
BeijaFlor

Back to top Go down

Post by phonebook Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:47 am

That story made me think of that bitch Hilary Clinton and her quote about women being the primary victims of war because they lose their husbands. Life is just a soap opera to these sociopaths, and they are the star of the show. "Look at me, look at me, my husband died, I'm so sad, boohoo boohoo... psst, is anyone looking this way? Oh right, boohoo boohoo!"
phonebook
phonebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavian Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:44 am

RED PILL: Well, it is more then 1 year later and for an entire year Amanda has done nothing but grieve on facebook for HER LOSS!!!
That's right! She's a victim! Kyle's fucking dead and everybody better be sorry for the bish that broke him!
I mean, God damn it! LURKERS, this is the shit I am talking about RIGHT HERE! Your very LIFE is just a prop on the stage for HER DRAMA. If you die it is only for the purpose of her getting likes on facebook!!!
"

Cosign, absolutely.

Much has been said in literature about the banality of evil. Women are the epitome of amoral, alogical evil. A man who commits horror at least has a conscious understanding of their nature. A female will dispose of you without the least thought about the act beyond her immediate benefit.

Years ago I was in the military. Adultery and fraternization are illegal . As in , you go to jail if the Commander finds out. Apparently that applies to only one gender as during a "Welcome to the Base!" briefing a 40+ year old Captain openly hit on my enlisted E-2 self in the middle of the fucking meeting.

A meeting chaired by the Base Commander and his Enlisted Chief Functional. That's like working at a company with a "no-fraternization" policy and having a female co worker hit on you in the middle of the HR meeting. I was too stunned to even respond.If a man did that shit he'd be in cuffs before the end of the day.

Its not the only .mil redpill I've got, no siree Bob. A close pal of mine deployed , and since I was assigned to a different unit I stayed stateside. His Air Force girlfriend took full advantage of the opportunity, so I kept a wide berth of her and anyone she associated with. Once my pal got back , I didn't want to get mixed up in the fallout.

His chick had other plans. One day im walking down the hallway when she proposes that we hook up that night. No preamble, no context, just "lets meet at my place tonight" like her man wasn't in a frontline combat zone. I'd rather jump in front of a jet engine then bang a dude's girl while he's dodging mortars . So I ignored the comment.

Years later , she got so pissy about that rejection that she hatched a scheme to retaliate long after the deployment ended. More on that another time. Lurkers, I offer this story because you might be tempted to think "Eh, Happy_hour's just got back luck with the dames. They can't be all that bad ?"

And you'd be correct. Most are worse then this. We just haven't met them yet.

Octavian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down