MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

POF dates where I work

+3
Jagrmeister
Octavian
Happy_Hour
7 posters

Go down

POF dates where I work Empty POF dates where I work

Post by Happy_Hour Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:24 pm

OK I'll start the first one here. During the spring and summer I do irrigation work for a small company in my city. When the seasons over I do something else for the winter. This winter I have been working as a cook and bar tender at a lounge. Now this little city I moved to last year is much smaller then where I grew up and so when people go on POF dates, they often meet up at my work for dinner and drinks while I am bar tending. I also have a POF account so I see a lot of the girls from POF in the clubs when I go out, and recognize them when they come into my lounge.

In the 6 months I have been there, more then once I have seen chicks I have banged come into the lounge with a guy from POF and buy dinner and drinks. We are not a cheap establishment and I see some pretty big POF date bills. I will notice they guy will always being trying desperately to steer hours of conversation into the direction of getting laid or even just another date. Sigh. Now, here is the RED PILL: twice now two of these chicks bring a guy on a date to my lounge, get him to pay, she goes home, texts me to go bang her. So guys, if you are paying for a date with a POF girl, some other dude is banging her tonight. AWALT.
Happy_Hour
Happy_Hour

Back to top Go down

POF dates where I work Empty Re: POF dates where I work

Post by Happy_Hour Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:26 pm

EDIT: and that some other dude can even be the damn bartender making the drinks on that same date. I'm serious...AWALT!
Happy_Hour
Happy_Hour

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavian Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:08 am

Word.

Women can cook up a heist plot that would make "The Italian Job" look like ordering a fucking pizza.Date one guy, call up another for sex, and call up a third prospect for his job intervie-I mean date. She'll have rides worked out, time tables arranged, cover excuses if needed, friends on standby if she needs a strategic phone call, and so forth.Only thing missing is a dude in a van jamming everyones phones.

Listen up lurkers -this guy speaks the truth.I've personally had a woman slap a set of handcuffs on me and try to drag me into her bedroom while her husband was in the garage fixing his truck. Every second spent with a chick is being accounted for ,so you'd better get your money's worth .

Octavian

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy_Hour Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:31 am

I think my next posting will be on the topic of some of the actual dangers, physical or otherwise, to letting women with BF or a husband make you their booty call. If you are aware she is involved with anyone, at least make sure they are nothing serious (as in the case of the POF wallets she meets early in the evening for dinner), but it's really just best not to mess with them at all.
You can't lose if you don't gamble.
Happy_Hour
Happy_Hour

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagrmeister Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:47 am

Guys can provide one of two things to women: 'gina tingles and financial validation.  I won't even call it money because many of these women make enough, it's the idea that a man is lavishing money and providing for her (especially giving nothing in return) that gives them such a high.    If you have an ample set of 'thirsty' guys who are essentially made that way because hypergamous women tend to flock to the same set of men, it allows them to meet their financial needs through certain men and sexual needs through others.......at least until The Wall when they're too old for players and too psychologically unfit for an LTR with a beta.  Blue Pillers still think they can provide some third option- like a decent guy who "cares" about them - but women are only auditioning for pipe-layer and bill-payer.
Jagrmeister
Jagrmeister
Admin

https://mgtow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavian Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:57 am

Admin wrote:Guys can provide one of two things to women: 'gina tingles and financial validation.  I won't even call it money because many of these women make enough, it's the idea that a man is lavishing money and providing for her (especially giving nothing in return) that gives them such a high.    If you have an ample set of 'thirsty' guys who are essentially made that way because hypergamous women tend to flock to the same set of men, it allows them to meet their various needs through multiple men.......at least until The Wall.  Blue Pillers still think they can provide some third option- like a decent guy who "cares" about them - but they're only auditioning for pipe-layer and bill-payer.

We must remember that women do not account for money the same way we do.

A woman who makes $100,000 a year will be in debt twice as much, because her hamster does not understand the concept of future dated finance.There's only what she can spend today, and what some man she knows is obligated to spend for her.Future planning doesn't enter her head.Talk about debt, intrest, inflation, and budgeting, and all she hears is "wonp womp wa wa $5000 available today" like Charlie Brown talking to the teacher.The military is a great example of this, because for the most part everyone regardless of gender is paid the same amount of money.A male E-4 makes the same as a female E-4 ,all things being equal.Yet the Airmen I knew with money were men, and the Airmen I knew who were broke were females, and their designated men-banks.I found it amazing that single women could be in debt five figures despite making more then myself.

A man who makes $100,000 a year, if he's smart and keeps contact with women to a necessary minimum, will have ample funds in the bank for his needs.

Octavian

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy_Hour Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:58 am

You just made me think about that man. By even responding to a booty call I've been enabling them to have both. While the other guys are enabling by providing that early evening date, always set on her terms of course and timed correctly to meet her bed buddy for the night as Octavian pointed out.
Damn, they're clever. And as you say they only need these two resources from us.
Happy_Hour
Happy_Hour

Back to top Go down

Post by Grenade001 Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:48 am

Octavian wrote:

A woman who makes $100,000 a year will be in debt twice as much

Ha ha, good joke. When a "cheap" pair of jeans for a woman is $120, where the same for a man would be $15, then it is more a factor of debt to income of 10:1.

A man who makes $100,000 a year, if he's smart and keeps contact with women to a necessary minimum, will have ample funds in the bank for his needs.

A man could live on $25,000/year and still have a blast. $100,000 would be hitting the big leagues.
Grenade001
Grenade001

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightscribe Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:33 am

Grenade001 wrote:
Octavian wrote:

A woman who makes $100,000 a year will be in debt twice as much

Ha ha, good joke. When a "cheap" pair of jeans for a woman is $120, where the same for a man would be $15, then it is more a factor of debt to income of 10:1.

A man could live on $25,000/year and still have a blast. $100,000 would be hitting the big leagues.

It's not the jeans that are cheap at $120, it's the label patch on the back; no WAY would a woman save two weeks of grocery money if it meant foregoing the status symbol sewn into her apparel.
Knightscribe
Knightscribe

Back to top Go down

Post by mghow Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:39 am

This is why I will always turn down married women or any of them who already have a partner (not easy but has to be done in my opinion).

I could only imagine what they would do if the vast majority of guys did that, maybe they would be forced to look at their behavior for a change.

I think we are rewarding them for their entitled behaviour if we knowingly continue parking our car in another mans garage.

A word of warning, doing the above is likely to result in additional tingles.

mghow

Back to top Go down

Post by Norseman Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:03 pm

It would be nice to think there was someway to change their behaviour,but i doubt it.
If it makes the vag tingle the hamster will run it's self to exhaustion coming up reasoning to make it right.
What i've seen is there are no attached woman in public even when they are with there significant other,sad but true.

It's up to you as a individual if you wanna poach or bag your legal limit.
After my divorce i found this quite stressfull and bizarre to comprehend,while trying to ingest enough red to push out the blue.
Running into woman in public places with their families or i spot a ring on their finger(they must have misplaced it on girls night)and they don't even bat an eye.

It's been a bizarre new world,but i am learning..LOL
Norseman
Norseman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum