MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

Uk Christian radio station - women worred about slamming into The Wall

2 posters

Go down

Uk Christian radio station - women worred about slamming into The Wall Empty Uk Christian radio station - women worred about slamming into The Wall

Post by alcockell Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:46 pm

alcockell

Back to top Go down

Uk Christian radio station - women worred about slamming into The Wall Empty Re: Uk Christian radio station - women worred about slamming into The Wall

Post by jso Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:07 pm

it would be like spitting into an ocean of piss.

yea, the piss would be slightly less toxic, but all of us together could never spit enough to make it into clean water.

also, it's way too easy to trace your identity based on facebook information. I don't want anyone knowing who my family members are and using that info to find out who I am.
jso
jso

Back to top Go down

Uk Christian radio station - women worred about slamming into The Wall Empty Re: Uk Christian radio station - women worred about slamming into The Wall

Post by alcockell Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:12 am

I was more thinking about just monitoring all the women slamming into the wall...

alcockell

Back to top Go down

Post by alcockell Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:46 am

On air now.

alcockell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down