MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

An Interaction with the Blue Pill World (And a word about productivity)

5 posters

Go down

An Interaction with the Blue Pill World (And a word about productivity) Empty An Interaction with the Blue Pill World (And a word about productivity)

Post by phonebook Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:56 am

Alright, I've got this friend, me and him have been bros for a long time. We used to shoot the breeze and talk about anything. Keep in mind, this guy has never been in a relationship. We sometimes catch up from time to time, but it's becoming too hard for me to talk to this guy nowadays, mainly because he is still stuck in the blue pill world, and heavily so. It's gotten to a point where I'm sick of his absolute bullshit. I don't want to ditch him but I know he is stubborn (he's always been) so I'm going to have to cut ties, for my own fucking sanity. It sucks losing a bro but I can't deal with his mangina act anymore.

The last time I spoke to him, our conversation was something along these lines:

Him: "I'm really grateful for my coworker, she's helped me out so much in such and such."
Me: "Umm, you sure it wasn't just you that did the work yourself?"
Him: "No. I'm always the one who's being lazy and she has to tell me to get my act together."
Me: "Do you really need a woman to tell you to get your act together? Anyways, seems to me that it was you who ultimately did the work."
Him: "No, she did such and such herself, then I did the rest. But she did most of the work."

I just thought, yeah fuck this, whatever, then tried to change the topic. But he wouldn't let it go.

Him: "You need a woman in your life for you to be more productive."
Me: "Not true."
Him: "Yes it is. If some woman on the street asked me to marry her, I would."
That was that moment when I thought, holy shit!
Me: "What? No way you're that desperate, man."
Him: "But marriage helps you become a complete person."
Me: "Not really. I've got shit to do anyways."
Him: "A woman will help you to do your shit for you. You've given up on life."
Me: "I haven't given up on life, maybe you should think about if you're the one who's given up on life."

Anyways, looking back at it, he had me in a defensive tone, but I didn't have the energy to attack his position at the time. But I wanted to say this, to highlight that it is extremely difficult trying to fight through all these layers of brainwashing that society had on its populace for the past few decades. He's been living in some alternate reality where he thinks that a woman is still subserviant, will work, and will help you achieve your goals, and that nagging is just some form of persuasion instead of the emotional terrorism that it really is. Worse off, he has been brainwashed (by the misandric media) into thinking he is lazy when I know he is anything but. Ironically enough he's always been a bright hard-working kind of guy before he fell for his post-wall coworker and now he's a shell of himself who won't do anything unless a woman tells him to. This is why blue-pill rants about needing a woman to be more productive has always been amusing to me. It's actually straight up bull-fucking-shit.

It's easy to poke holes in his arguments now but when you're talking to a long time bro, it's not so easy. This is why we go our own way. As for him, it sucks but it looks like he will have to learn the hard way at some point in the future.
phonebook
phonebook

Back to top Go down

An Interaction with the Blue Pill World (And a word about productivity) Empty Re: An Interaction with the Blue Pill World (And a word about productivity)

Post by jso Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:58 am

he's gonna have to be destroyed first before he can wake up.

or rather, to be specific, I'm gonna have to beat witcher 2 which was 80% off on steam last weekend. they had a free weekend so I tried it out, and decided it was worth at least $4. unfortunately I have to use the gamepad to play it and the controls are still all borked, but still it's decent enough to waste my time with.

also origin just had a special return to skyrim day code which reduces the price of everything on their store to half off, so I bought crysis 3 for 10bux. on top of that, my brother got 3 keys to the titanfall beta so we're ALSO gonna be playing that.
jso
jso

Back to top Go down

An Interaction with the Blue Pill World (And a word about productivity) Empty Re: An Interaction with the Blue Pill World (And a word about productivity)

Post by phonebook Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:41 am

lol
I may do a reinstall of some of the oldies, UT, Quake 3 Arena, Half-Life, Serious Sam. I'm mainly a FPS guy and feeling a little nostalgic. IIRC I've never actually beaten the boss in Half Life, I'm gonna give it a go and see if I can now.
phonebook
phonebook

Back to top Go down

Post by BeijaFlor Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:03 am

jso wrote:he's gonna have to be destroyed first before he can wake up.

or rather, to be specific, I'm gonna have to beat witcher 2 which was 80% off on steam last weekend. they had a free weekend so I tried it out, and decided it was worth at least $4. unfortunately I have to use the gamepad to play it and the controls are still all borked, but still it's decent enough to waste my time with.

also origin just had a special return to skyrim day code which reduces the price of everything on their store to half off, so I bought crysis 3 for 10bux. on top of that, my brother got 3 keys to the titanfall beta so we're ALSO gonna be playing that.

Well. That was a quick shrug and turn-aside.

I've got all the parts to strip out and rebuild my desktop box. I've been running an old Socket 478 board for ten years now, and it's time to move up into the present. Maybe this afternoon.

Last edited by BeijaFlor on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
BeijaFlor
BeijaFlor

Back to top Go down

Post by jso Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:54 am

phonebook wrote:lol
I may do a reinstall of some of the oldies, UT, Quake 3 Arena, Half-Life, Serious Sam. I'm mainly a FPS guy and feeling a little nostalgic. IIRC I've never actually beaten the boss in Half Life, I'm gonna give it a go and see if I can now.

quake 3 arena is actually free on browsers now.

http://www.quakelive.com/

I have to admit, I can't stand playing old games anymore, due to the whole mess of "installing" and disc swapping. steam (and GOG) make that shit irrelevant, and good riddance to it. the future of video games just gets brighter and brighter.
jso
jso

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavian Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:52 am

Such is life, phonebook.

To borrow another Matrix line, when you look around you see your friends, your family. You see people you care about to some degree. But so long as they believe in the Matriarchy they're a part of that system . The reason it hurts to see your closest pals regurgitate bullshit like you're not a real man without a woman is because , innately, you know that's not them. Its The System talking, and they don't even know it.

I'm not trying to suggest that it's some kind of grand conspiracy. They're simply people taught from birth that females are the superior gender and to defer in kind.The very idea of dissent doesn't even occur to them . Unfortunately, enlightenment can be force fed to no one.

Octavian

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Sin Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:37 am

Wow. You are a lot kinder to your friend. I wouldn't be.

Ever since my full actualization and internalization as a MGTOW and a freer male than most men, my tolerance level for bullshit is low and my tongue is metaphorically sharper.

I have in fact cut ties with people with this mentality straight out. There was this male friend who is so pussywhipped that it was just depressing to watch him exist, let alone be friends with me.

So one day when he tried to make me more "friendly to women"by talking to me, I told him straight in the face :- "I don't need to listen to this delusional verbal diarrhea of yours. I don't need to pander to wenches to be a man or have a female partner in my life to make myself a "complete man" or a "real man". I will live my life on my own terms. Personally, to me you are pathetic because a man with intellect would not stoop so low to cater to women just because they are women or just because you want to get between their legs. Since I am not fond of pathetic people, I am ending our friendship."

I did not shout or raise my voice. I said all that in a level, clear, calm and firm voice and just walked away. There were women around at that time and the looks on their faces were hilarious !
Darth Sin
Darth Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down