MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

Happy Hour's Date Night: Part 3&4

Go down

Happy Hour's Date Night: Part 3&4 Empty Happy Hour's Date Night: Part 3&4

Post by Happy_Hour Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:14 am

Part 3: Tewuana

Jan 2013
This one's another POF throwback. Chick lives out of town but comes into the city for work. A nurse  Very Happy  24 years old with a real purdy mouth, haha. I seen a thread about how woman can do just about anything with pics, and this is true even without the use of photoshope. They can mess with angles and lighting too. Hehe, no she wasn't a land whale or even overweight, she just wasn't as hot in real life as her pics. Anyway when she comes to town for work sometimes she spends the weekend in town at a hotel. We meet on POF and she invites out for a drive. She took me to a fast food place and she paid. Invited me to her hotel for movies. We hooked up a few times and banged, but she had kids and thats cool as long as I never see them. Then after I put something in my profile about not interested in single moms, she texts me and flips her shit. Haha, that was the end of that.

Part 4: Terrah

Feb 2013
I met this girl through a buddy, she was his girlfriends cousin. 23, skinny, a little on the ghetto side and fresh off the rez. She was trying to start a new life in the city, if you can call this sinkhole as much. Anyway this one was kind of shady. I knew she was banging her own cousin's boyfriend (another white dude) behind her back, so not girlfriend material by any means, but then again are any of them? She also was trying to get with her other cousins boyfriend. Chick was an alcoholic and a bit of a coke head too, getting dudes to buy liquor on weekends was pretty much what she worked on during the week. Did I mention she had a baby and a social worker?
Any way I met the baby dad once, guy was about 20 years older then her. Good job, buddy. But he got the young tramp preggo. You blew it buddy.

This one must of mistaken me for a sucker because she actually asked me to buy liquor once. So I did, and I drank it. ha!
Happy_Hour
Happy_Hour

Back to top Go down