MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

Vday report

2 posters

Go down

Vday report Empty Vday report

Post by Happy_Hour Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:14 am

I didn't do much on Vday but I did go to the pub up the street with my buddy and I'll report what I observed. The place was filled mostly with groups of older guys 60+ and some couples in their 30s 40s? Late night on weekends this same place has younger people here and its used more like a club, but during the afternoon its just an empty pub and dinner time its like a restaurant. Other then two of the waitresses, there were only two women in their 20s here. They were sitting at the bar counter, ordering cocktails rapidly, being louder then the rest of the entire pub and getting shit-faced whitegirl-drunk at only 6:45pm on Valentines day. They were probably starting early to wait until this place turned into a club later or go to one of the seedy little bars or clubs here to find an equally desperate male who they can pretend gives a fuck about her feeling at least bangable on valentines day.

I looked away to my right and noticed a couple at another table who looked like they were maybe early 50s? I pointed them out to my buddy. The woman had her face in her pink iphone, probably on POF, while the guy was actually looking completely away from her...the entire time! I mean minutes at a time with his head cocked to the right staring into the rest of the pub...at nothing! Pretending to be anywhere but here on valentines day with his "better half"! He was one of the most miserable looking strangers I have ever seen, and I have seen some rough looking souls, gentlemen. This guy was already dead inside. Their meal came and they ate, both with their heads down, without even looking or speaking to each other.

We had to pints each then went to the bar counter for a shot on our way out. The woman sitting right there was about 40, and her 19 year old daughter is a waitress at my own lounge. She asked my buddy Darren if we'd sit down but then recognized me and said, "Oh wait, not him I don't like that guy" (as if we were gonna sit anyway, ha shit). See she got drunk a few times where I was bar tending and hit on me this one time and her daughter was right there and said something like "Don't worry that's just my mom, Happy" and laughed at her. I'm not into women over 24 so when it comes to aggressive cougars I usually just do full ignore, however I'm working so I can't fully ignore her at my bar counter. Anyway that is what was behind that vindictive comment.
Seriously, I still can't figure out why women would think I even give a fuck. scratch

Last edited by Happy_Hour on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Happy_Hour
Happy_Hour

Back to top Go down

Vday report Empty Re: Vday report

Post by Octavian Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:37 am

"Seriously, I still can't figure out why women would think I even give a fuck. "

Rule #1 of Octavians Commandments of Women: Who one woman finds attractive, all find attractive.

See, if I put an image of Scarlett Johansson in front of an Arab man, a British man, and a Japanese man, all will find her attractive even if their individual preference isn't to buxom American women.So it goes for women.They all find the same kinds of men to be attractive.If a fat girl or cougar is chasing you, they're only doing what the hotter girls would WANT to do- because all girls find you personally attractive. The reason Miss 45 year old will boldly chase you while her twentysomething daughter wont is because the younger girl hides her emotions better.Both feel the same way.

Octavian

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy_Hour Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:57 am

Octavian wrote:"Seriously, I still can't figure out why women would think I even give a fuck. "

Rule #1 of Octavians Commandments of Women: Who one woman finds attractive, all find attractive.

See, if I put an image of Scarlett Johansson in front of an Arab man, a British man, and a Japanese man, all will find her attractive even if their individual preference isn't to buxom American women.So it goes for women.They all find the same kinds of men to be attractive.If a fat girl or cougar is chasing you, they're only doing what the hotter girls would WANT to do- because all girls find you personally attractive. The reason Miss 45 year old will boldly chase you while her twentysomething daughter wont is because the younger girl hides her emotions better.Both feel the same way.

Now that's a great point, further adding to the argument for AWALT. They really are all the same, but after slamming into the wall full-speed, the older ones have to ante up their game, so to speak.
Happy_Hour
Happy_Hour

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum