MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

NextIssue.com TV ad is just typical

2 posters

Go down

NextIssue.com TV ad is just typical Empty NextIssue.com TV ad is just typical

Post by Happy_Hour Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:33 pm

This afternoon I was in my kitchen cutting moose meat and watching tv. I had the tv volume off because I had radio news on as well, but I watched this ad for this app that lets you, or rather your woman buy magazines from her tablet that you bought her.

The ad shows a young couple and I'm pretty sure they were at an airport. Now the woman is walking ahead of the man while he follows right at her heals towing behind him, I shit you not, an entire display shelf of effing magazines. Evil or Very Mad 

See, because NOT doing this for her ain't even an option, that doesn't even cross anyone's mind, the ad then shows the man or husband get her a subscription for the nextissue app. Now all hubby has to do is buy her something so he can perform slightly less physical labour on the carrying of magazines, and instinctively redirect that new extra energy into doing something fucking ELSE for her now, right? Ha ha!

There was one part in the ad where they did a close up shot of this chick's face while she rolled her eyes at how incompetent her man-slave is. What a silly fuck, right? Why doesn't that guy try harder?
Happy_Hour
Happy_Hour

Back to top Go down

NextIssue.com TV ad is just typical Empty Re: NextIssue.com TV ad is just typical

Post by BeijaFlor Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:44 pm

NextIssue.com? Thanks - that tells me which magazine app NOT to buy.

(I've used Zinio and it works pretty well on my Android tablet.)
BeijaFlor
BeijaFlor

Back to top Go down

NextIssue.com TV ad is just typical Empty Re: NextIssue.com TV ad is just typical

Post by Happy_Hour Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:46 pm

I don't even know why the ad is airing in Canada because when I checked the website, I was given a message that it isn't currently available outside of the US anyway. So..DAFUQ??
Happy_Hour
Happy_Hour

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum