MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

The forgotten men

4 posters

Go down

The forgotten men Empty The forgotten men

Post by Witam Was Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:51 pm

I have been reading a lot of other people post here and I thought that there was another topic to bring attention to also here.
There is a group of men that is even lower than men in some situations. I am talking about disabled males. Disabled male children are often subject to the worst environments of having only female caretakers involved. We all know how most woman are and you can just image some of the terror these males are subject too. I personally was subject to this type of environment and it was one of the many factors I experienced to go MGTOW.
In this female and blue pill world often the disabled are treated worse than men since they may not even be able to provide or look strange to the norm these people adopt
Schools everyone knows is mostly female run you’re subject to their whim and many times your denied the help or care you need for it will interrupt their status quo. These disabled males are often put in to one of the lowest social sub groups at the school walled away from others. Since most female teachers do not care one bit if you fail their education system or you’re bullied for being disabled. I read about and experienced many encounters of female teachers letting disabled boys get beat up and the lack of discipline of taken.
Romantic relationships forget about it! Disabled males often find it hard if these females are just talking to them out of pity to make themselves feel good or do these ones really care.
Government aid another problems here you’re a disabled male. It’s hard to find good medical help. Women use the system so much there is little left for disabled men. I know the ADA is out there also but they also favor women since most of the programs fit women’s needs first.

Witam Was
Witam Was

Back to top Go down

The forgotten men Empty Re: The forgotten men

Post by Jagrmeister Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:27 pm

It's messed up and it puts a lie to the notion that women are "caring". I wrote more about this here:
http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/mgtow-general-discussion/18871-women-not-caring-they-strategic.html

There were quite a few thread on this on MGTOWForums. At some point, we'll develop a term for this (or I'll figure out what it is) but a woman's good behavior towards a man depends on his ability to dominate. It goes from Alpha -> Beta -> Omega. I know some people hate these terms, and there's nuance to this, but they describe a reality. Now women COULD override this instinct to divide men into these anachronistic categories- also largely because they decide who goes in what bucket based on their ability to thrive&dominate in pre-civilization times. But they CHOOSE not to; and feminist society coddles them for their mistakes. A disabled guy like yourself likely earns a decent income (you had mentioned you work in tech), is a decent guy, etc. - has value by today's standards. But women apply cro-magnon criteria to decide how they'll treat men. To some degree, Betas and Omegas get this too. In Omega male showed up and it was known one of his parents passed away, women would not care; they wouldn't even speak to it. If an Alpha's father passed away, the women would be streaming in, showing respect, crying their eyes out, comforting him. This discrimination is entirely justified by women, blue pill male imbeciles, and sometimes even PUAs. There is no "caring"; there is just strategy.

So a long-winded way of saying- it's something we should talk about. We'll have an "Action" sub-forum on the new site. Part of Action is defining the problem, before building awareness and taking steps. So I hope you'll help us do that.
Jagrmeister
Jagrmeister
Admin

https://mgtow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jso Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:14 pm

indeed, women are just as cruel as any man, if not more so.
jso
jso

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.anonymous Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:31 pm

This is similar to suicide rates, IMO. Men instinctively understand through conditioning that weakness is socially unacceptable, to the point of self destructing. Women, being masters at victimization, manipulation, and beneficiaries of social preferences fair far better.

One thing I understand to be so dangerous about the current age of female empowerment is that they are certainly avoiding scrutiny. Their lack of reasoning and accountability brings forth the worst of their natural tendencies and intensifies them. This is truly dangerous.

I can attest to from receiving harsh treatment while at an early age in school. Not that I was disabled, but obviously my ability to follow instructions at six years old wasn't quite up to approval.If it had been a male teacher engaging in the behavior I know it would have been addressed quickly. But it was a female teacher, and nobody seemed to pitch a stink. Later my sister had the same teacher, and then there was concern when the same things started happening to her.

Women are vicious and can certainly be cruel, as JSO said. It's just viewed as liberation and empowerment now.

It is my hope that the new forum will give us an opportunity bring these issues into the open. Then, we start taking them apart, to see what makes them happen.

After that we can start constructing tools on how to deal with it. I don't really subscribe to MRA, but I do believe in the Art of War. Knowledge is a weapon, and I intend to help forge it.
mr.anonymous
mr.anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum