MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.
Similar topics

Reposted intro

4 posters

Go down

Reposted intro Empty Reposted intro

Post by TheRecipe Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:45 am

Hey guys, I had just registered on mgtowforums.com a day before it went down so I figure I should repost my intro here: http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/new-members-introduction/22515-hey-uk.html

Here are just a few bizarre experiences I've had in the past there are many others:

#1. The mind reader

I went on vacation with this one girl for a couple of days, paid for by me of course! I signed us both up for a tour around one of the attractions there and we were just waiting to go in. Then I noticed she was just sitting there sulking, so I asked what's wrong? She says nothing "I'm fine" which of course means "you're fucked!". I just ignored her, then she just walked out and starts crying. Then she starts coming out with some crap about how we are not like each other and other nonsense. Later on she told me it was because she was hungry and just acted like she was normal again, like why the fuck didn't you just say you were hungry, why should I be expected to read your damn mind! Yes she was on her period fyi.

#2. "Stop ruining my shopping experience"

Another ex gf was dragging me around shopping for a good 2 hours, obviously I was pretty fucking bored but then she starts blaming me for ruining her shopping experience by looking bored and that I should be happy to be shopping with her. WTF! I was so pissed off I just walked out and went home.

#3. After dumping one girl for another she kept sending me ranting text messages and e-mails for about 8 months after criticising everything about me and if I ever replied I would usually receive about 10 more back it was insane. I will post some of them later, it's really hilarious view into the mind of a woman.

I've been free of women for about 4 months so far and it feels like a huge weight has been lifted from me no more arguing and being stressed out about complete nonsense anymore!
TheRecipe
TheRecipe

Back to top Go down

Reposted intro Empty Re: Reposted intro

Post by BeijaFlor Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:01 pm

Welcome aboard, TheRecipe - we look forward to seeing what you can cook up here (heh, heh.)
BeijaFlor
BeijaFlor

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.anonymous Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:46 pm

Welcome, Sir!
Thanks for joining. I recommend importing your intro to your own computer, due to the questionable state of MGTOWFORUMS and however long it may be up. A simple copy-paste would suffice.

Looking forward to reading more of your material. Like yourself, I am telepathically challenged, lol.

Thanks again for joining!

mr.anonymous
mr.anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagrmeister Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:38 pm

Cool man, welcome. Looking forward to hearing your war stories.

One part of MGTOW is realizing that simply because a man could invest time managing sh*t-tests, defusing her attempts to create drama, calling her on her bullsh*t when she acts out (ie: shopping blowup), doesn't mean we should. This is a vital distinction that I think you've found. On the new site, we'll have a sub-forum for Game but I consider it Rec Game (or recreational game). It'll be more clear later on, but it's not the obsessive mentality of PUA which over-emphasizes the importance of women, relationships, notch count, and equates woman-handling skills with being a "better man".

A lot of mind are finding out that in our new environment, women ought not to be confused with assets, when they are usually liabilities. It could be otherwise, in different circumstances perhaps, but we must make decisions within the world we inhabit, just like a poker player must play the hand he's dealt.
Jagrmeister
Jagrmeister
Admin

https://mgtow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRecipe Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:38 pm

I hear ya! These days once the shit hits the fan I just walk. I won't put any time or effort into her if she is causing me problems. I also pretty good at catching them very early on, if there is anything I don't like about her I just delete/ignore her. So far I haven't found one that's lasted more than 3 or 4 days.
TheRecipe
TheRecipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down