MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

Woman brags about hiding she's a land whale on OkCupid

4 posters

Go down

Woman brags about hiding she's a land whale on OkCupid  Empty Woman brags about hiding she's a land whale on OkCupid

Post by airs Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:35 am

So there was this post on Reddit. "Meeting a girl after only seeing headshots on OkCupid...." Followed by the picture:

Woman brags about hiding she's a land whale on OkCupid  1PAK3G5

http://www.reddit.com/r/AdviceAnimals/comments/1xt6vj/meeting_a_girl_after_only_seeing_headshots_on/cfejyk8

Then you run into this comment about how a woman brags about posting only headshots and probably puts in extremely tiny letters "BBW":

I'm a big girl and I usually only have head shots on dating profiles. However, I always make sure it is known that I'm a big girl. My username will usually have bbw in it and I'll usually make some mention of it in the "about me" section. I don't see the point in lying. There are plenty of guys that are attracted to me just the way I am. Plus, who would want to start a relationship with you when one of the first things you did was lie?

Whose self-esteem is that low that they actually want to fuck a land whale?  In either case she's AWALT, the term BBW has no meaning she could be 250lbs or 500lbs ... we all know she's not putting a fullbody shot because she wants attention (and possibly a free meal/drinks) she would otherwise not get if guys saw her body before they wasted their time getting ready and meeting her somewhere.

airs

Back to top Go down

Woman brags about hiding she's a land whale on OkCupid  Empty Re: Woman brags about hiding she's a land whale on OkCupid

Post by freeychromosome Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:00 am

Naturally she runs the risk of being humiliatedly blown out on sight.

freeychromosome
freeychromosome

Back to top Go down

Woman brags about hiding she's a land whale on OkCupid  Empty Re: Woman brags about hiding she's a land whale on OkCupid

Post by Jagrmeister Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:01 pm

Ah, the Big Blubbery Whale strikes again.

I've done a few round-ups of female dating profiles, which included a number of fatties:

Some Amusing Dating Profiles

Dating Standouts

Much has they hate getting rejected, they've also probably felt the sting of men meeting them in a bar, looking them up and down in shock and disgust, and splitting - so they cover themselves by slipping in "bbw" somewhere in their meandering "About Me", the equivalent of a shady business sneaking in all kinds of caveats in the fine print. The guy may see it but not respond to it viscerally (as he would if he saw her corpulence in full view); and decide to take the gambit -- after all she might just be a 'few pounds' overweight.

In going through hundreds of these profiles, I couldn't help but notice how many women claimed they were "Average" or "A Few Pounds Extra" and when you looked at their photos, it was clear they were obese. Perhaps an artifact of the Twat Echo Chamber where women tell each other constantly that "they're gorgeous" on Facebook and other places; what began as offering emotional support ends up creating these massively deluded monsters with a vastly inflated sense of self and perhaps a vastly deflated sense of their waistline.

CH has some of the best posts on fatties. Cannot for the life of me find one of his posts which had me on the floor, but here's a decent one:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/01/08/14-things-no-one-will-tell-fat-girls-so-i-will/
Jagrmeister
Jagrmeister
Admin

https://mgtow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MultiShadow Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 pm

Suuuuuure.. the joke is on men when they meet her in person. Then they leave, and the joke is on her.
MultiShadow
MultiShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum