MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

the 14th is return to skyrim day, mark your calenders (or don't)

2 posters

Go down

the 14th is return to skyrim day, mark your calenders (or don't) Empty the 14th is return to skyrim day, mark your calenders (or don't)

Post by jso Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:45 am

I got some beer ready. skyrim is installed, with my mods downloaded, and I am prepared to reacclimate myself to skyrim.

and that is the ONLY thing that I am doing tomorrow.
jso
jso

Back to top Go down

the 14th is return to skyrim day, mark your calenders (or don't) Empty Re: the 14th is return to skyrim day, mark your calenders (or don't)

Post by mghow Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:11 pm

Skyrim is so vast, you could play it for the rest of your life. I have the Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC along with a whole load of steam workshop Mods.

The game simply rules.

Have you seen the skywind mod?

'"Most Ambitious Skyrim Mod". An official developer video for the mod, which aims to port the entirety of 2002's Morrowind into 2011's Skyrim, has surfaced, showing us that the game has become much more ambitious in recent months. The video reveals that while the project started with just 8 members in 2012, the team has now grown to over 70 members, including 30 dedicated voice actors.'''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJwpaVwOaHM

mghow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum