MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

My friend went his own way since high school...now he's whipped.

+7
Grenade001
jso
phonebook
Ancient Sunlight
Darth Sin
Octavian
Happy_Hour
11 posters

Go down

My friend went his own way since high school...now he's whipped. Empty My friend went his own way since high school...now he's whipped.

Post by Happy_Hour Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:03 pm

I got this good friend of mine since high school who was always a natural born MGTOW. Quiet guy. Alienated people through silence. Never participated in group things. Kept a very small group of friends. Never got into any trouble, liked staying home on weekends and play video games rather then go out. Great guy though and a sharp sense of humor too. We'll call him Adam.

Adam never dated in high school and I only ever saw him have one girlfriend at 18. Never dated in his 20s and I'm pretty sure he went years at a time without getting laid. I would know because we are close and we used to hang out all the time.

Now, Adam never had any girlfriends or any kind of relationship with a woman but to anyone who knows him it's clear it's because he avoids women. I mean this guy is really just discontent. He's genuinely not interested. At all.

I never thought it was weird but of course my wife, being a woman, thought that made him "not normal" and was always trying to hook him up with her slutty bimbo friends  lol! 
Anyway after Adam turned 30 he met up with this girl on fuckbook we all knew from back in the day (awww shyit, here we go red pill).
We'll call this very sweet girl Lexus.

When Adam's cousin came to visit us from out of province a few years before he banged Lexus just once and got her pregnant. The last three years Lexus has been a Evil or Very Mad  SINGLE...MOM  Evil or Very Mad with Adam's cousin's thugspawn. The guy has never been back to our city since and has never seen Lexus again or his kid.

Now Adam and Lexus have been together since 2012 and she had a kid with him this past summer, however I wouldn't be surprised if it weren't even his, seeing as she tried to blow his brother one time. He told him, don't worry they bros. So Adam even knows this about her. Anyway, before they has the kid, Adam's brother kept me up to date on how Adam very quickly went from a self-sufficient, stable-minded, humorous guy who always just did what he wanted and only ever worried about his own job and apartment, into a sniveling...wretched...emotionally dependent...horrifyingly insecure...disgusting...pitiful shell of his former self and it's greatest heresy I have ever been forced to watch happen to any of my friends!!!!
...whew, sorry about that  Mad 

I've moved away a year ago and I'm not there anymore to see this and it was already so bad even by then and he was already so far gone into this hideous transformation that there was nothing I could do. I'm sorry Adam.
Happy_Hour
Happy_Hour

Back to top Go down

My friend went his own way since high school...now he's whipped. Empty Re: My friend went his own way since high school...now he's whipped.

Post by Octavian Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:10 pm

You'll see this happen as time goes on. I had to stand by and watch a man I came up with in the military turn into a supplicating doormat.

Me and him went through advanced tech school together, and got assigned the same base afterwards. We chased women, got drunk and did shit together not exactly compliant with the Uniform Code of Military Justice. Once he moved to our duty station, he re-connected with some chick he knew from his home state and married her.

After that she tried to use me for a stud, and when I turned her ass down she got knocked up by some other guy. My friend is now raising someone else's kid. It sucks because given her history with me, I can't even set foot into his house to visit without risking a repeat of her trying to root me.

As much as we might wish every man would understand the truth about women, 'tis not so regrettably.

Octavian

Back to top Go down

My friend went his own way since high school...now he's whipped. Empty Re: My friend went his own way since high school...now he's whipped.

Post by Happy_Hour Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:16 pm

Truth be told, I bet most guys know it but they're too shamed and beaten down by the current culture to even start growing a spine. And yep I feel for everyone one of them. I hope what I write here now and in the future reaches just one guy out there who's dating a single mom or even about to put a damn ring on it and make him consider his other options.
Happy_Hour
Happy_Hour

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Sin Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:38 pm

There is a saying by Friedrich Nietzche.

Here is the complete quote :- "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."

Being a MGTOW is not easy. If it was it would have been a mainstream idea for time immemorial. Being a MGTOW is accepting harsh realities about the world, societies, the human female and the predisposed interaction.

It is against the evolutionary biology and evolutionary programmed psychology. I mean at the end of the day evolution does not give a single fuck about ethics or the value of lives. As long as genetic material gets passed and a species survive, its fine. No matter the costs. If such costs were taken into account we would never have parasitic life forms or life forms actually eat their sexual partner after reproduction.

It is a fight. A constant fight against our preprogrammed nature in pursuit of a better life that is not dependent on them.

The fight is hard. Sometimes you make it through. Sometimes you fail.

Ever had this gnawing doubt or this lapse in your MGTOW mindset ? That's the equivalent of the abyss looking back at you. & you must take a great care not to slip. Or to blink. Or to fall.

My guess is your pal or rather ex-pal Adam fell / blinked / peeked when the abyss looked back.
Darth Sin
Darth Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy_Hour Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:38 am

That's an excellent perspective! I agree, fighting my hard wiring is pretty tough man.
Happy_Hour
Happy_Hour

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Sunlight Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:31 am

Maybe the problem was that he never had extensive dating experience, so that he never could get disillusioned about the nature of women.

I knew guys like these, anyhow, and they were always great. Whenever women call someone 'strange' and a 'loser' (usually because said person doesn't date as much or because he likes to be alone) he always turns out to be a great guy.
Ancient Sunlight
Ancient Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post by phonebook Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:14 am

For guys like that, I'm going to have to agree that it's the hardest for them to finally see the true nature of women. In essence, guys like that tend to project their own sincerity and sense of morality into some woman that they may have deemed to be NAWALT. And when she does do something sweet for him (temporarily), it confirms his bias that she is NAWALT. It gets to a point where he trusts the chick with his life... and he will later pay for it.
phonebook
phonebook

Back to top Go down

Post by jso Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:43 am

I used to wonder how different my life would be if my teenage years had been different.

now I'm glad I didn't end up like that. I never "broke out of my shell" as they say, and now I wonder if I had if I would have ended up in a relationshit or married.
jso
jso

Back to top Go down

Post by Grenade001 Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:14 am

Ancient Sunlight wrote:Maybe the problem was that he never had extensive dating experience, so that he never could get disillusioned about the nature of women.

I knew guys like these, anyhow, and they were always great. Whenever women call someone 'strange' and a 'loser' (usually because said person doesn't date as much or because he likes to be alone) he always turns out to be a great guy.

Don't forget about being called a "creep".

If one has an analytical personality, then they would not need dating experience because there is so much material on show.
Grenade001
Grenade001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sargon of Akkad Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:53 am

Poor fucking guy. He has my sympathy.

Sargon of Akkad

Back to top Go down

Post by obmon Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:25 am

Darth Sin wrote:There is a saying by Friedrich Nietzche.

Here is the complete quote :- "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."

Being a MGTOW is not easy. If it was it would have been a mainstream idea for time immemorial. Being a MGTOW is accepting harsh realities about the world, societies, the human female and the predisposed interaction.

It is against the evolutionary biology and evolutionary programmed psychology. I mean at the end of the day evolution does not give a single fuck about ethics or the value of lives. As long as genetic material gets passed and a species survive, its fine. No matter the costs. If such costs were taken into account we would never have parasitic life forms or life forms actually eat their sexual partner after  reproduction.

It is a fight. A constant fight against our preprogrammed nature in pursuit of a better life that is not dependent on them.

The fight is hard. Sometimes you make it through. Sometimes you fail.

Ever had this gnawing doubt or this lapse in your MGTOW mindset ? That's the equivalent of the abyss looking back at you. & you must take a great care not to slip. Or to blink. Or to fall.

My guess is your pal or rather ex-pal Adam fell / blinked / peeked when the abyss looked back.

This needs to be repped.
obmon
obmon

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavian Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:54 am

Grenade001 wrote:
Ancient Sunlight wrote:Maybe the problem was that he never had extensive dating experience, so that he never could get disillusioned about the nature of women.

If one has an analytical personality, then they would not need dating experience because there is so much material on show.

True.

But I'll borrow a quote from a famous financial advisor.

"If wealth were about math, I'd be out of a job !" Basically , when it comes to the subject of spending money us humans are very irrational, and so it goes for women. Most men , myself included, are incapable of complete and detached evaluation of their women.Yesterday, I was walking on the campus quad and ended up behind just the most ADORABLE couple one ever did see.

As the guy with the army backpack and military haircut waltzed through the snow with his short raven haired lady friend, said girl looked behind herself at me once....then again. While holding her man's hand.

If he were paying attention that BS would have been detected immediately.It wasn't, because he was high on the worst drug man's ever encountered.The narcotic- Vagina, with streetnames known as cunt, pussy, gash, sometimes called a taco by other dealers.

Octavian

Back to top Go down

Post by Grenade001 Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:50 am

Octavian wrote:
Grenade001 wrote:

True.

But I'll borrow a quote from a famous financial advisor.

"If wealth were about math, I'd be out of a job !" Basically , when it comes to the subject of spending money us humans are very irrational, and so it goes for women. Most men , myself included, are incapable of complete and detached evaluation of their women.Yesterday, I was walking on the campus quad and ended up behind just the most ADORABLE couple one ever did see.

As the guy with the army backpack and military haircut waltzed through the snow with his short raven haired lady friend, said girl looked behind herself at me once....then again. While holding her man's hand.

If he were paying attention that BS would have been detected immediately.It wasn't, because he was high on the worst drug man's ever encountered.The narcotic- Vagina, with streetnames known as cunt, pussy, gash, sometimes called a taco by other dealers.

Girls still get me going if their good looking enough, don't worry about that! Some days I seriously shouldn't be let outside  Very Happy 
Grenade001
Grenade001

Back to top Go down

Post by BeijaFlor Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:11 pm

Darth Sin wrote:There is a saying by Friedrich Nietzche.

As soon as I have a chance to put up a signature I'm going to use that. I will need the constant reminder.
BeijaFlor
BeijaFlor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikediver Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:01 pm

Happy_Hour wrote:That's an excellent perspective! I agree, fighting my hard wiring is pretty tough man.

That is why I have nothing but sympathy for so many of the guys that are still plugged into the matrix. I have seen so many comments that the sucker deserves what he got because he was stupid enough to get married in the first place. Or, that the guy getting cheated on and spit out after wasting years on some girl deserves it. Going against our inherent hardwiring and all societal programming is a tough row to hoe. If we can do it for the long haul does not mean we should expect every guy to be able to even see the row.
Mikediver
Mikediver

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavian Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:03 pm

Mikediver wrote:
Happy_Hour wrote:That's an excellent perspective! I agree, fighting my hard wiring is pretty tough man.

That is why I have nothing but sympathy for so many of the guys that are still plugged into the matrix.  I have seen so many comments that the sucker deserves what he got because he was stupid enough to get married in the first place.  Or, that the guy getting cheated on and spit out after wasting years on some girl deserves it.  Going against our inherent hardwiring and all societal programming is a tough row to hoe.  If we can do it for the long haul does not mean we should expect every guy to be able to even see the row.  

Indeed. It WOULD be stupid, if they knew the stakes.

Most men don't. One of the biggest gaps between males and females today, is that damn near every healthy woman alive regardless of intellect, race, social level, or body type knows the stakes. Even if a woman is a born idiot, she WILL innately know that landing a valuable man is a critical portion of her life, even if she consciously rejects the notion. So when a woman goes to the bar, she's not going out as an act of random fun. Its part of an instinctual plan.

Us men, by comparison, don't think like that. I don't walk out the door to the local brewery thinking " if I land girl A, and keep girl B in suspense, maybe I have a shot at Girl C who is totally wife material." Even hardcore bluepill indoctrinated guys don't think like that. They go out because they're enjoying the moment, and if they get laid, its cherry on top. Females PLAN that shit . Yes, even the one who got drunk and fucked you in a wasted stupor.

The seminal quote which applies from the movie "The Hunt for Red October."

The Navy carrier commander puts it like this : "Russkies don't take a dump without a plan."

So it goes for women. They don't suck a dick without a plan. I came to that realization when one of my random lays saw fit to blab to me her "plans". Turned out she was dating Guy X, was fucking me on the side for kicks ( so she said) and had plans on locking down the department head at her job for a payday-call him Guy Y.

She wasn't the only one either. One of my creepiest interactions with women happened after fucking her a third night, and she was strategizing what her name would sound like in front of mine. It wasn't like something she thought of in the moment either-she burst out with it like i'd been sitting on her mind like a time bomb, and she just had to explode with it.

That simple truth is why so many men are suffering now, and not realizing why. They were marks from the very beginning, and never knew at the time that the moment she took their pants off it was game over. Its less like they're willfully choosing slavery, and more like a bank which is robbed by an intricate inside job heist.

Octavian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum