MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

The Herbivore Man

+2
mr.anonymous
Kyojiro Kagenuma
6 posters

Go down

The Herbivore Man Empty The Herbivore Man

Post by Kyojiro Kagenuma Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:53 am

Hello Everyone;

I hope I'm not the first Herbivore Man to be here. I'll start by saying I didn't become MGTOW because of Barbarossaa or Stardusk or GirlWritesWhat or the many Youtubers that exists. In fact, the internet played little to no part in me being a Herbivore. My journey isn't born out of one really bad event like Joker in the Killing Joke. No, it was the experience I got being in a dysfunctional family, brought up by neurotics and psychopaths (psychopaths is a hyperbole).

Asian culture is not like Western culture, but Asian women is just as awful as Western women and I dare even say worse. If you disbelieve me, check out the introduction by Our Man in Penang. Most of you don't know, but many Asian cultures are completely racist. Despite this, Asian women would marry someone outside their race as long as the husband can feed her greed. Chinese women are especially so, very racist, very greedy. Before you claim that I'm a racist, I tell you that I am not; because I am half-Chinese. My mother is pure Chinese and she is exactly like Mr Our Guy in Penang's wife.

Ever since I was young, my mother drilled in all her children the notions and ideas that the race that she was married to was immoral, unjust, dirty, vile, contemptuous and deplorable. She would cite anecdotes and hearsay to justify every hateful word that came out of her mouth. And, and this is the most telling part, she never blamed the women of that race. She only blamed the men. This race of men was unfair, this race of men is bad, this race of men is yada yada yada.

I think this is a good time to tell you that my mother is not a feminist, she doesn't identify herself with that label which probably further evidence for the argument that feminism is inherent in female i.e. all women are biologically feminists whether they admit it or not. But I am digressing.

In my family, I was the only one, the only one, that ever stood up to my mother and called her on her bullshit. She tried to shame me and guilt me when she couldn't win the argument but when I saw injustice on her part, I pushed and shoved and let her know that she was wrong. I was the only one that could see that she wasn't this perfect angelic mother that my brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, neighbours and society is telling me. No, my mother is not perfect, my mother is not an angel. I love my mother and still do but my mother is ugly, selfish, conceited, stupid and a childish woman and I could not believe that society and my father let her get away with it. Let me be clear, she wasn't a bad mother, in fact she was a loving and caring mother, but God was she an awful, hateful, spiteful person.

Which brings me to my father. Ah yes, my father, the white knighting mangina protector provider that he was - and he was all that - simply let my mother, grind him to a nub, indoctrinate the rest of his children to his supposedly oppressive ways and enabling her horrible behaviour. He would never stand up against his wife, even when she withhold sex from him, even when she turned his children to hate him and made his life unbearable at home with her whining and nagging. He would do nothing but just kept silent. I was angry, not because he wasn't a good father - he was great by traditional accounts - but he didn't fight back against my mom. He simply took it and shut up and it made me sick. I don't blame him, I feel sorry for him.

I asked myself "Is this the kind of person I want to be?" No.

And so, my mother's behaviour was rampant and obvious, and somehow everyone was blind to it. No, that was wrong, everyone knew but they simply shrugged it - a pussy pass as it were, god I love MGTOW terminologies - and we lived in a pure Matriarchal unit where my mother's word is law, my sisters were given preferential treatment and more pussy pass while all the while, my sisters can complain that my father treats his sons better than they when the truth is, it wasn't that way at all. For example;

1. My sisters were given their own room, which were twice bigger than the boys room - that the boys had to share among ourselves.

2. My sisters can simply tell my mother that they don't feel well and would like to skip a school day and that's fine. But my brothers and I will get slapped if we don't go, even if we were in fact sick.

3. My sisters all got new clothes; my brothers and I all had hand me downs.

4. My sisters were given expensive continental and high-end Japanese cars as gifts.

5. My oldest brother had a verbal quarrel with my oldest sister and the first thing my mother did, before knowing what actually happened, instead of working out a diplomatic solution, was to hit my brother across the face.

6. When I stood up against my oldest sister, who is the bully in every sense, I was reprimanded and told that I should apologize even though, they know that my sister was in the wrong.

So, we can see that when my sisters complain that my father favours his boys more than his girls, I know for a fact that it's bullshit to the extreme degree.

And can you gentlemen see it? The parallels that exists within my family's Gynocentric unit and the world at large? Can you see that Neoteny, Hypergamy, Hypoagency and Solipsism is real and inherent in women just as Male Mother Need is inherent to men. Is it no wonder that I have pledged to stave off marriage and long term relationship. I could go on about my relationships with other women in my life, but I don't need to because you can read these stories from other MGTOW's and they are just as compelling if not even more so. What I love about MGTOW, is that finally, somebody is saying the things that can't be said in my society. Finally, I can say that women are full of shit and we can no longer let them get away with it.

For the record, I still love my mom and I talk to her but i stopped taking whatever she says seriously and just ignore it. I have a healthy relationship with my father too. Thanks for reading
Kyojiro Kagenuma
Kyojiro Kagenuma

Back to top Go down

The Herbivore Man Empty Re: The Herbivore Man

Post by mr.anonymous Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:02 am

somebody is saying the things that can't be said in my society.

I have been reading on the Herbivore Men and find that movement interesting. I've started threads on it in the past, actually.

Welcome!
mr.anonymous
mr.anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by FapMaster Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:20 am

Your perspective on men's issues will be valued, I'm sure of it. Welcome to the forum.
FapMaster
FapMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Our Man in Penang Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:41 am

Kyojiro Kagenuma wrote:
I hope I'm not the first Herbivore Man to be here.
You are the first to have made introduction, but I expect more will come, even if they just lurk un-remarked.

Kyojiro Kagenuma wrote:
In fact, the internet played little to no part in me being a Herbivore. My journey isn't born out of one really bad event like Joker in the Killing Joke. No, it was the experience I got being in a dysfunctional family, brought up by neurotics and psychopaths (psychopaths is a hyperbole).
I've noticed that on the whole it is the younger MGTOW's that follow this path because of dysfunctional parents. The older ones tend to come to MGTOW through trying to understand irrational behaviour in girlfriends and wives (especially after a divorce). I wish that I had understood MGTOW in my 20's, because my life would have been happier and without all of the female grief.

Kyojiro Kagenuma wrote:
Most of you don't know, but many Asian cultures are completely racist. Despite this, Asian women would marry someone outside their race as long as the husband can feed her greed. Chinese women are especially so, very racist, very greedy. Before you claim that I'm a racist, I tell you that I am not; because I am half-Chinese. My mother is pure Chinese and she is exactly like Mr Our Guy in Penang's wife.
Yes, as you know I am paying the price for this. I suspect the bill is due shortly.  Suspect 

Kyojiro Kagenuma wrote:
I asked myself "Is this the kind of person I want to be?" No.
Going forward, this has to be your foundation stone.

Kyojiro Kagenuma wrote:
What I love about MGTOW, is that finally, somebody is saying the things that can't be said in my society. Finally, I can say that women are full of shit and we can no longer let them get away with it.
Yes. That is also why those that are aware of MGTOW are afraid of it, because it strips their foundations bare.
Our Man in Penang
Our Man in Penang

Back to top Go down

Post by BeijaFlor Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:21 am

Some of us had been discussing a reach-out to the Herbivore Men, in the days before the Gotterdammerung of the old MGTOW Forums.

I hope you will open a window to your movement. I believe we've got a lot to learn from you. Welcome aboard!
BeijaFlor
BeijaFlor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyojiro Kagenuma Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome guys  Smile

I certainly would love to see more Herbivores but, we herbivores aren't really a movement Razz And the reason I'm in this is because my English is awesome.

But I would love to contribute in anyway I can
Kyojiro Kagenuma
Kyojiro Kagenuma

Back to top Go down

Post by BeijaFlor Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:29 pm

I, for one, would be delighted to hear more about Herbivore life in Japan - and elsewhere, perhaps, in other areas of east and southeast Asia.

And yeah, as a participant in the MGTOW lifestyle (not a 'movement'), I should have known better than to say 'movement.'
BeijaFlor
BeijaFlor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagrmeister Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:31 pm

Welcome Kyojiro.
Jagrmeister
Jagrmeister
Admin

https://mgtow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down