MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

Those movies biased for pussy

2 posters

Go down

Those movies biased for pussy Empty Those movies biased for pussy

Post by smallbitsoffire Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:49 pm

I hate romantic comedies but sometimes you just lay on your sofa and let anything that's on TV to just pour out. And I happened to watch the 40-year-old virgin. And I was so pissed off. They ruined this poor guys perfect life.

If it would be possible that you are 40-year-old man having still maintained your interested in your favourite toys and such. And you were never driven your self nuts because of pussy, your life would be pretty much as perfect as it can be.

I think whole movie emphasized that this man was somehow off track because he wasn't interested in women and sex. His toys weren't in the movie to present his freedom of doing what he liked, but rather to show that he should "MAN UP big time" to be normal guy enslaved by pussy.

There is so much things that are just wrong about that movie. First thing, being 40-y-o virgin is not funny, it's either mental disaster or MGTOW. Even if one would lose his virginity at age 40 he would still carry lot of issues, if he would had chaced this overrated thing whole this time. If his life was moderately good and he wasn't after sex anymore, he would be better if things would stay like that.

Sex is wihtout a question most overrated thing in this world, and it's overrated value benefits only women. Men are always shamed about being a virgin. And when I think about it, me being "a late bloomer" one thing that messed up my self-esteem about being a man, had lot to do with this. I was 20 back then and I have found sex very disappointing compared to build up expectations.
smallbitsoffire
smallbitsoffire

Back to top Go down

Those movies biased for pussy Empty Re: Those movies biased for pussy

Post by Charles Rising Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:50 pm

Pretty much everything that comes out Hollywood is female biased. Even movies made for men.
Just picture all those action movies that ALWAYS have a romantic interest crammed in! At the end of the day it all boils down to saving the girl and risking your life for it.

Thank goodness Snatch is untainted  Cool
Charles Rising
Charles Rising

Back to top Go down

Post by smallbitsoffire Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:06 pm

^ Yep that's true. Some are more so than others, but Hollywood is producing very predictable garbage. It may be entertaining, but it comes with large doses of blue pill's content.

It's always annoys me when the mandatory but needless love interest is introduced in every movie. And how it is must to get at least one kissing scene somewhere.

Therefore one of my favourite movies is a dark christmas comedy made in Finland: Rare Exports, because it has only male actors in it. Its director said somewhere that orgininally they had intension to have few parts for women, but then they reliazed that all the foolish funny things men did in that movie would had got unrealistic vibe to them if there had been women around.
smallbitsoffire
smallbitsoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum