MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

Promoting MGTOW and male safe spaces

Go down

Promoting MGTOW and male safe spaces Empty Promoting MGTOW and male safe spaces

Post by Male Theory Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:57 am

Ok, so what can a MGTOW do away from keyboard to promote male values and address men's issues in his daily life?

Here's what I think may be some good ideas:
Do you know men who are in a bad life situation in some way due to legal, social or institutional failure to recognize men's issues?

I know several men in my circle who have not taken the red pill, but are struggling in some way.
Some of them have children with a woman they are not living with and are having the legal system working in favor of the mother.
I know young men coming from single mother households struggling to get a foothold in society.
I also know fathers who are single parents who face feministic prejudice.
Lastly, I know blue-pillers in relationships who face daily patronizing from their female partner.

I can talk to them about their frustrations. I can listen to their complaints. I can give them advice and side with them in their cases. I can be the sane ear to acknowledge their struggle in an uneven situation. I can give them practical help, not to mention.
That is what I do to the people I call my friends.

Even though I don't always openly proclaim that I am a MGTOW, I get ideas out there to people willing to listen. And people will be willing to listen if I am listening to them. It is an arena wich is relatively safe due to mutual trust.

This you can do as well, if that's your cup of tea.
It is really about you being a safe space for your male friends.

Promoting MGTOW and male safe spaces 5644729_700b

Is there anything you guys want to add?
How do you promote MGTOW ideas away from keyboard?

Until next time
Male Theory
Male Theory
Male Theory

Back to top Go down