MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.
Similar topics

Race and Dating in My Area

+2
    mr.anonymous
    Happy_Hour
    6 posters

Go down

Race and Dating in My Area Empty Race and Dating in My Area

Post by Happy_Hour Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:04 pm

I mentioned in the thread titled "Dating scene varies by region, women stay AWALT"  that about 14 months ago I moved from Canada's west coast to the norther part of one of the prairie provinces. In that thread I shared my observations on the stark differences between the woman in my home city and the women in the cities over in this part of the country. For those details please read the thread.

Now, the city I'm currently living in has population of only about 70,000, with a ratio of about 65% Native American to 45% white. This is mostly because this city is a central hub for many if not all of the Native Reserves surrounding it in every direction. It is the closest city to some of these communities, some as far as 600km away from here up north. So, obviously the dating scene is different here just in that respect, and I ain't got no problem with this because to be completely honest with you fine gentlemen, I am not actually attracted to white women. I know, I'm such a racist jerk, right? Rolling Eyes

Also, when it comes to couples here, I have noticed there are so few white women with native men, however native women are very open to dating white men, and i observe so many native female with white male couple make-ups. Personally I find them to be less judgmental and critical then white women, for the most part anyway and slightly easier for me to get along with, so because of this all of the women I've dated here in my 14 months have been native chicks.

Now, I still gotta watch out tho because some of these chicks that come from the reserves are serious little scrappers and they will beat their boyfriend up, but more typically applies to a native boyfriend. They appear much happier with white guys and they say so. Many native women with POF accounts here say in their profile they are looking for a white guy.

Just wanted to report these very interesting observations with you gentlemen. I'll keep you posted in the Dating section about my POF dates and other foolish ventures.
    Happy_Hour
    Happy_Hour

Back to top Go down

Race and Dating in My Area Empty Re: Race and Dating in My Area

Post by mr.anonymous Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:15 am

Every post you put up I get more interested. Not even sure where to start with this one. Especially with the racial aspects. So I will be looking forward to updates. Most certainly.
    mr.anonymous
    mr.anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy_Hour Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:49 am

I will delve into all this as much as I can in my threads "Happy Hour's date night"
    Happy_Hour
    Happy_Hour

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagrmeister Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:06 pm

This is the power that we have.  EVERY woman wants to date a Western man.  Everyone.  A Western guy can go anywhere in the world and be found appealing to the local women.  We are seen as strong but also receptive to a woman's nature in a way that often the local men are not.  The reverse is NOT true for Western women.  In fact, just the opposite.  First, let me dispel the myth of Hollywood.  While some foreigners are at first fooled by the glamor of western women in movies, this mirage is eliminated when they come face to face with the vast coruplence that is the fat Western woman tourist.  

Race and Dating in My Area Wom-im10

Once the reality is known, the foreign man is repulsed by the Western woman.  He is grateful he has a traditional woman who listens to him and they have a mutually respectful, constructive relationship (not a constant war of egos).  I would laugh if a Western woman was left alone with a foreign man for a week- it would be sheer warfare and someone would end up on a stretcher.

Now I made a bit of a different point, trying to avoid the racial aspect, but let me come back to that.  Here in the US, white women are on the decline.  That's the sad fact and reality.  They were once the "prize" in the eyes of white men and other men alike.  IF there was a pyramid of women in terms of attractiveness, value, and respectability they would be a the top. Now, they are no longer women but transsexuals with male posture, behavior, verbal interaction patterns, worldview - and when I say "male" I mean take the most obnoxious lesser male you can think of.  Men don't want to date transsexuals.  We want to date women who know they're women.  Why do Asian women do so well now in the relationship marketplace?  Their value has skyrocketed in recent years.  I remember when no one used to think of Asian women as attractive.  It's because they're feminine in a sea of manly jokes.  There's not more to it, IMO.  And as you implied, other women, basically any race but white women, have a more respectful, complementary attitude towards men, more willing to let men lead the way...in short, they know what they as women bring to the table.  White women are living in the lie that TV (which largely features white women) sold them.  They are getting a harsh dose of reality, except for blue pill men who foolishly accept the terms of their false reality.

Asian women, hispanic women, native american women, you can go down the list.  Studies show these women have less testosterone  in their veins than white (and black) women.  And they seem more immune to the feminist cult programming- perhaps because they have a native culture of their own to give them a counterpoint.  

Interesting line of discussion for sure.  I personally am not a hard proponent of AWALT.  That is to say, I agree all women have certain tendencies, but I disagree with the assertion that "All women are the same".  They share more in common than differences, but there definitely is a continuum of acceptability from "Hell No" to "It may work".  My two cents.
    Jagrmeister
    Jagrmeister
    Admin

https://mgtow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy_Hour Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:05 pm

Jagrmeister wrote:This is the power that we have.  EVERY woman wants to date a Western man.  Everyone.  A Western guy can go anywhere in the world and be found appealing to the local women.  We are seen as strong but also receptive to a woman's nature in a way that often the local men are not.  The reverse is NOT true for Western women.  In fact, just the opposite.  First, let me dispel the myth of Hollywood.  While some foreigners are at first fooled by the glamor of western women in movies, this mirage is eliminated when they come face to face with the vast coruplence that is the fat Western woman tourist.  

Race and Dating in My Area Wom-im10

Once the reality is known, the foreign man is repulsed by the Western woman.  He is grateful he has a traditional woman who listens to him and they have a mutually respectful, constructive relationship (not a constant war of egos).  I would laugh if a Western woman was left alone with a foreign man for a week- it would be sheer warfare and someone would end up on a stretcher.

Now I made a bit of a different point, trying to avoid the racial aspect, but let me come back to that.  Here in the US, white women are on the decline.  That's the sad fact and reality.  They were once the "prize" in the eyes of white men and other men alike.  IF there was a pyramid of women in terms of attractiveness, value, and respectability they would be a the top. Now, they are no longer women but transsexuals with male posture, behavior, verbal interaction patterns, worldview - and when I say "male" I mean take the most obnoxious lesser male you can think of.  Men don't want to date transsexuals.  We want to date women who know they're women.  Why do Asian women do so well now in the relationship marketplace?  Their value has skyrocketed in recent years.  I remember when no one used to think of Asian women as attractive.  It's because they're feminine in a sea of manly jokes.  There's not more to it, IMO.  And as you implied, other women, basically any race but white women, have a more respectful, complementary attitude towards men, more willing to let men lead the way...in short, they know what they as women bring to the table.  White women are living in the lie that TV (which largely features white women) sold them.  They are getting a harsh dose of reality, except for blue pill men who foolishly accept the terms of their false reality.

Asian women, hispanic women, native american women, you can go down the list.  Studies show these women have less testosterone  in their veins than white (and black) women.  And they seem more immune to the feminist cult programming- perhaps because they have a native culture of their own to give them a counterpoint.  

Interesting line of discussion for sure.  I personally am not a hard proponent of AWALT.  That is to say, I agree all women have certain tendencies, but I disagree with the assertion that "All women are the same".  They share more in common than differences, but there definitely is a continuum of acceptability from "Hell No" to "It may work".  My two cents.

I totally agree with this response, white women really are on a decline in the marketplace. I'm a white  guy who won't date them, so you can count me as part of the trend of guys helping to drop their status I guess.
    Haha, and that pic....just golden lol! 
    Happy_Hour
    Happy_Hour

Back to top Go down

Post by BeijaFlor Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:17 pm

Actually, there ARE guys in other countries who go for those American women ...

Race and Dating in My Area Sanky-panky

lol! lol! lol! 
    BeijaFlor
    BeijaFlor

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavian Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:31 am

An interesting topic.

Years back I banged a chick who told me I was her first. I thought ' shit, I didn't just take your virginity did I?'.

Turned out I was just her first black guy. What followed was a brief discourse why. In reading between the lines, white guys have the best chance of being a "quality investment" for a girl of any nationality looking for a secure payday. Black guys, well, lets just say having no kids and a clean record puts one well above the competition.For a side fuck it doesn't matter, but when it comes to " business relationshackles" women definitely seek out the White Man and his 750 credit score.
    The situation is similar for other minorities. So black and Latin women fight to root a white guy , but if a black man leaves his race for a mate he's ' abandoning his people'. Even in minority cultures, feminisms familiar con is still present.

On the flip side, white girls are seeing black guys as the human equivalent of a trip to Vegas, apparently. When Mr. 750 FICO turns out to be too boring in the sack for them, the girls hit the bar for some ethnic dick on the side. So you've got white girls cruising for a good time, black and Latina chicks crusing for a payday, and the men of every culture being blamed .

Octavian

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy_Hour Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:44 am

"So you've got white girls cruising for a good time, black and Latina chicks crusing for a payday, and the men of every culture being blamed ."

A-MEN! Although up in this area there's some differences, what I'm talking about has more to do with sexual attraction (i'm not attracted to white women physically, PLUS they are bitches).
    Also, I do receive a lot of shaming from white women here for not being interested in them, as if it's my fucking "duty" as a white man to be with them. I love my asians and native chicks and I can care about a cat's shit less who thinks what about that, especially women  Mad 

This is especially true because my own POF profile states this. it's only about 10 words long but it's in there so it gets a lot of hate mail.
    Happy_Hour
    Happy_Hour

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.anonymous Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:04 pm

This is especially true because my own POF profile states this. it's only about 10 words long but it's in there so it gets a lot of hate mail.

LMFAO!

Women cannot handle rejection AT ALL. That's why they go so ballistic when guys in the US say they are interested in meeting foreign women. Insert all of the shaming language you've ever heard.

But they will never take a real look in the mirror to understand why they are undesirable
    mr.anonymous
    mr.anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Grenade001 Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:38 am

mr.anonymous wrote:

LMFAO!

Women cannot handle rejection AT ALL. That's why they go so ballistic when guys in the US say they are interested in meeting foreign women. Insert all of the shaming language you've ever heard.

But they will never take a real look in the mirror to understand why they are undesirable

Even if you say that you are going to, for example, Russia for a trip, people think that you are going there to get married. *insert all "Russian girls are all whores" comments*

In Australia in the 1970's and the 1980's, it was only the really down and out blokes that got Asian wives. Many jokes were made about them being ladyboys and having bodies like 12 year old boys. But now the Australian woman here has gotten that bad (they are "one of the boys" personified), Asian women are being lapped up like crazy in a way that would not have been seen even twenty years ago.

Personally I tend to gravitate towards them, they seem a hell of a lot more grounded then the Australian women and they understand the Actual Value (of Jagr's concept) of men over here. In other words, while the man is expected to pull in $100k/year minimum, the women is not expected to cook or keep a clean house.
    Grenade001
    Grenade001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down