MGTOW - The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shopping Guides
For tech product reviews, see Myxa - buying advice on tech and electronics.

"Bitcoin needs Women" LOL

+8
cyberdude
Darth Sin
Jagrmeister
gumby
phonebook
GT66
BeijaFlor
airs
12 posters

Go down

"Bitcoin needs Women" LOL Empty "Bitcoin needs Women" LOL

Post by airs Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:43 pm

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/bitcoin-needs-women

I'm sorry, but this is hilarious.  Every time something becomes successful there are hoards of manginas and women who say "why aren't there women involved"? Well where were they when Bitcoin was a joke? Where were they when hard work was needed to get it in the mainstream spotlight? Where were they hours of coding, testing, mining, and other hard work needed to be done to make Bitcoin successful?

Where were women in computer science before it was a high paying career? Now all you hear about is how there needs to be more women in engineering and computer science and STEM.

It's almost as if as soon as they see something male dominated field become successful or high paying, they jump all over it asking why aren't there women in this field?

I'm sure when PC gaming becomes more popular they'll be asking "why aren't there more women in this"

"Bitcoin needs Women" LOL Q0Mxdzh

airs

Back to top Go down

"Bitcoin needs Women" LOL Empty Re: "Bitcoin needs Women" LOL

Post by BeijaFlor Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:00 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ....

Pardon me, Airs, while I try to catch my breath!

There's been some discussion elsewhere about how it is that women value SECURITY more than anything. It's an appropriate consideration, when you view women from the Archaeo-Patriarchial perspective that, after all, they give birth to the Next Generation of Archaeo-Patriarchs.

But how "SECURE" is Bitcoin? It's not a videogame, even though AsRock is building special Bitcoin-mining motherboards!

How much bit is a Bitcoin worth, if a Bitcoin could coin worth?

(That's based on a silly rhyme from my distant childhood, "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?")

VickiTurk sounds very-thoroughly atypical, among women. This is not to say that she's not out to suck the financial life-blood out of any victim, of any stripe, that she can get her teeth into. But yeah, in her own words, she sticks out among women "like a Trekkie at a Star Wars convention."

Keep your own Bitcoin out of her clutches ... just sayin'.
BeijaFlor
BeijaFlor

Back to top Go down

Post by GT66 Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:37 pm

That picture is too perfect. Sums up the situation quite well.

They do the same thing in corporations. They piss and moan that there are not enough female CEOs *after* a man has built up the company and made it into something.

I've told many women who make this complaint, "You know, there's plenty of wealthy women and there's nothing stopping them from starting their own company." And by the response you can just tell they never even thought of it.

GT66

Back to top Go down

Post by BeijaFlor Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:40 pm

GT66 wrote:
I've told many women who make this complaint, "You know, there's plenty of wealthy women and there's nothing stopping them from starting their own company." And by the response you can just tell they never even thought of it.

Oh, no - of course not! Its up to Teh Menzzzz to create wealth.

The Womenzzzz just exist to take that wealth. Because Patriarchy. And Rape Culture. And Something Shiny.
BeijaFlor
BeijaFlor

Back to top Go down

Post by phonebook Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:13 am

Nobody is stopping these silly women from mining it, buying it or be involved in it in any way.

“Having more women involved is crucial to Bitcoin's success, if we want to see mainstream adoption,” she says. “We hold the power of the pursestrings..."

lol, yes. yes they certainly do.
phonebook
phonebook

Back to top Go down

Post by gumby Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:15 am

GT66 wrote:I've told many women who make this complaint, "You know, there's plenty of wealthy women and there's nothing stopping them from starting their own company." And by the response you can just tell they never even thought of it.

that reminds me of an article that stardusk posted on one of his videos. its really good for a laugh:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
gumby
gumby

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagrmeister Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:13 am

Brilliant post. Love the graphic.

On the article:

>fewer women even have access to the internet.

Right, because I'm sure we're talking about tribeswomen in Botswana jumping in on the Bitcoin development. She quotes a UN report that largely illustrates the delta in developing countries.

>“Having more women involved is crucial to Bitcoin's success, if we want to see mainstream adoption,”

OH RLY? The audience of professional sports are largely men- and they pull in billions every year. Are the NFL and NBA mainstream? There's a difference between being mainstream and ubiquity.

As Airs eloquently pointed out, this is another case of the late adopter/laggard wanted preferential treatment; treatment equal to the "founders" who endured risk and ridicule for years before it became fashionable.

Breaking the feminist frame means finding the hidden assumption - and here it is: "If women aren't involved, there's a problem of unjust exclusion". No. Women are not involved because they're not involved.
Jagrmeister
Jagrmeister
Admin

https://mgtow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Sin Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:49 am

Women...always wanting to have their cake and eat it too.

It is not a problem as long as they are willing to make the cake themselves but we know that won't happen.

They just want to eat other men's cakes. & they call that empowering.
Darth Sin
Darth Sin

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberdude Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:57 am

BeijaFlor wrote:

Oh, no - of course not! Its up to Teh Menzzzz to create wealth.
And it's up to teh wimminz to steal it from teh menz.
cyberdude
cyberdude

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:49 am

"Bitcoin needs Women"

No.
Razer
Razer

Back to top Go down

Post by jso Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:07 am

women are incompetent idiots, somehow men are to blame.
jso
jso

Back to top Go down

Post by MultiShadow Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:11 pm

Outside of reproduction, there is nothing that needs women. Some people may want women involved, but there is no area that does not pertain strictly to females, which needs women's involvement.

The implication of which is disgusting and sexist, and these are the very same sexist assholes who talk about how they need men whenever there is a mess to clean up.. which is usually right after they force a whole bunch of women to get involved in something they're not even interested in, because they need them.
MultiShadow
MultiShadow

Back to top Go down

Post by chris_w79 Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:47 pm

They saw (Bitcoin) wallets. A woman sees a wallet, she "needs" to get her hands into it.

chris_w79

Back to top Go down

Post by BeijaFlor Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:29 pm

Darth Sin wrote:Women...always wanting to have their cake and eat it too yours ... and they call that empowering.

Sorry, Buttercup - I'm not "empowering" you. If you want cake, go fuck a baker.
BeijaFlor
BeijaFlor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down